Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: AP Pro32 has us 7... for now...
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:24 pm 
NET Starter

http://pro32.ap.org/poll

When we win on Sunday how does this pw shape up assuming the rest of the top 10 wins besides the 49ers of course...

Personally...

1. Broncos (vs. Browns)

2. Seahawks

3. Falcons (@lions)

4. Patriots (@ Jaguars)

5. 49ers

6. Packers (vs. titans)

7. Texans (vs. Vikings)

8. Colts (@ Cheifs)

9. Redskins (@ eagles)

10. Ravens (think they get a win vs. Giants)

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson

Post subject: Re: AP Pro32 has us 7... for now...
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 pm 
NET Veteran

Tad bit homerish to think we're number 2. I guess if that's your personal opinion.

For what it's worth I think we CAN beat anyone in the league...... but I still think there are a few more well rounded teams than ours for now.

I think in the final year of the 4 year plan the hawks could easily spent alot of the year in 1st place among power rankings if the year by year trend of improvements and relative team health continues. One more good draft, and another year for Russ and company to "gel".

Post subject: Re: AP Pro32 has us 7... for now...
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 am 
NET Starter

bellingerga wrote:
Tad bit homerish to think we're number 2. I guess if that's your personal opinion.

For what it's worth I think we CAN beat anyone in the league...... but I still think there are a few more well rounded teams than ours for now.

I think in the final year of the 4 year plan the hawks could easily spent alot of the year in 1st place among power rankings if the year by year trend of improvements and relative team health continues. One more good draft, and another year for Russ and company to "gel".

Agreed, but power rankings are a bit determined by momentum and or what you've done in the last few weeks...

So ask yourself if we when what will we have done in the last 4 weeks. @ bears, vs. Cardinals, @ bills, vs. 49ers.. That's what great teams do.

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]