Michael Irvin on the Kevin Calabro Show

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I won't even bother listening. Seriously, like what else is he going to say to a Seahawks-centric audience? He'll just be blowing smoke and hot air like he always does.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe he is back on t.v.

The guy was a mess and got fired from espn . and now he is a mess again. he is a Drug addict and Cowboy addict. two things the world can do without.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The only way I would care about that interview is if the first question they ask him is: "So Mike, what drugs were you on when you said that the Seahawks would lose the rest of their games?"

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Aros":2zq5e88r said:
I won't even bother listening. Seriously, like what else is he going to say to a Seahawks-centric audience? He'll just be blowing smoke and hot air like he always does.

Nice avator Aros.. :)
:sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: Is that a practice trophy? :sarcasm_off:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Is Calabro actually going to show up for work today? It is a Festivus miracle.

49fansince70

Reaction score
wow, you guys hate Irvin too? Maybe we can use that as a foundation to a happier, healthier relationship.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
49fansince70":xgwacx5h said:
wow, you guys hate Irvin too? Maybe we can use that as a foundation to a happier, healthier relationship.

I'm pretty sure most Cowboys fans hate Irvin too. Even when the dude played he was a big pain in the ass.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
49fansince70":33nhqzaj said:
We also hate Jerry Rice.

Largent80

Reaction score
2 things. Why do people need to listen to this asshat, and why is it relevant to the Seahawks?

Axx

Reaction score
everytime i hear Irvine he always says Seattle has no chance then he brings up the Cowboys and says how they will win the super bowl

pehawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1hwqwptt said:
49fansince70":1hwqwptt said:

I'm pretty sure most Cowboys fans hate Irvin too. Even when the dude played he was a big pain in the ass.

Really? You sure? The person who's practice and work ethics are Hall of Fame, like his professional football career? I've never heard any Cowboy NOT say Irvin was the best teammate they've ever had.

I cant attack the poster - so I'll attack the post. The post is the most clueless, knee-jerk, ill-timed post we'll see today. Kinda like Irvins Seahawks babble.

I get it, Irvin hurt your feelings because he picked the Hawks to lose. Just say that though, talk about how he made you sad inside. Leave the football for others.

Sac

Reaction score
Michael Irvin said some really nice things, he also had a fairly legitimate excuse for saying what he said about Seattle two weeks ago. It's worth a listen.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2wlet7oo said:
49fansince70":2wlet7oo said:
We also hate Jerry Rice.
Speak for yourself. I love Jerry Rice. Favorite player of all time.

drdiags

Reaction score
I listened to the interview. He made some good points about leadership. He ate his crow. I don't like watching or listening to him as an analyst but I understand some of the things he was trying to say in this interview. He admits to being a Cowboys homer and considers himself a fan. That is the problem with the NFLN guys. They are ex-players who are fans of a particular team so they sometimes cannot be rational.

Prime is just as much a hater on teams he has not played on or doesn't think highly of. The worse is Sterling Sharpe going on and on about his Green Bay Packers. We get it, you played for the team. Why tie other game tape to your favorite team. It is silly and unprofessional. Though, if I were a Packers fan, I would be sucking it up like crazy.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
drdiags":392qkxh4 said:
Though, if I were a Packers fan, I would be sucking it up like crazy.

Exactly.....and have you noticed the number of fans that show up where ever they play? Yes...even at The Clink!!! Makes me want to barf!

Latest posts