Richard Sherman missing 2 days of practice

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think Sherm will do okay. There's not a ton of diversity in their defensive play calling for a CB. Jam receiver, find ball, bat ball down or catch ball.

kidhawk

Reaction score
CB's need to watch film, stay in shape and come ready to focus on gameday. Practice isn't key for them, because what he does is pretty much cover his man like a blanket. I don't think the missed practices will affect him. Now, the mental aspect of things is something to wonder about. Will he still be worried about the outcome of his appeal? Will that distract him a little? I hope not, but it's likely more of an issue than missing a few practices

Twisted

Reaction score
meh, I am fairly confident getting back to Kilimanjaro to play the Niners in a playoff implicated game will be all thats on his mind

after watching the pats a team Seattle beat manhandle the Niners offense for 4 straight TDs I like Seattle's chances of completely dismantling the Niners, that team has serious issues that have been exploited exponentially..

just don't turn the ball over on anything other than punts and the Hawks should do well, the Pats/Niners game was key in revealing Niner deficiencies on both sides of the ball, there are serious exploits on their defensive side as well, anyone QB doing their homework will find them, I don't like the Niners chances in the playoffs, I just can't see any more teams just handing them a game like the Pats did...

HawkWow

Reaction score
This late in the season, those off days are probably more beneficial than detrimental...especially to an elite player like Sherm. I am hopeful Mr. Allen has him cruising in the comfort of our owner's private plane. At least on the way to NYC. Should he lose his appeal and the suspension be imposed immediately, I hope when he returns to the airport, with no plane in sight, the gate attendant hands him a sandwich and a road map.

Harbaugh has a tendency to out-think himself from tme to time. Knowing we are thin at the corner, he may decide to rely more on the pass than run. The way SF's Oline gashed us last time, that might actually serve us better. I am counting on short passes to set up ML, keeing our D fresh and the ball out of SF's hands. That is the strategy that made SF a dynasty wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when. Minus Jerry (the prick) Rice, we have the necessary components to do so.

Will I

Reaction score
HawkWow":flxhe6uq said:
Should he lose his appeal and the suspension be imposed immediately, I hope when he returns to the airport, with no plane in sight, the gate attendant hands him a sandwich and a road

Why a sammich and road map?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Will I":2x288wyx said:
HawkWow":2x288wyx said:
Should he lose his appeal and the suspension be imposed immediately, I hope when he returns to the airport, with no plane in sight, the gate attendant hands him a sandwich and a road

Why a sammich and road map?

LOL...cuz I'd be telling him to find his own way home. ;) Just heard the ruling will be handed down "next week"...so I guess he will be shutting down SF wrs this weekend. C'mon home Sherm!