Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 16 NFL Wraparound Preview

EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]aPkOwy5QVzQ[/youtube]

Good morning Hawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Ha, I was just scrolling through the pages trying to find this, gave up and you'd just uploaded it. Thanks Em, hope you're right!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks/49ers at 10:45

Thanks for taking the time to get this out this week Em. Always good stuff. I pretty much agree with your take on our game this week, so hope we're both right :)

sam1313

Reaction score
Good job as always Em!

Hey, someone posted your draft grade for the Seahawks the other day. Holly cow that was spot on!!! Really shows that you know your stuff.

Question, do you ever do a draft grade year end comparison? I don't know how you did elsewhere, but man you should gloat a little over the job you did on the Seahawks. Do the comparison, send it to ESPN, and take Kiper's job. :0190l:

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Thanks Gang! I wanted to make sure I get something out this week!

sam1313":1wzwo0au said:
Good job as always Em!

Hey, someone posted your draft grade for the Seahawks the other day. Holly cow that was spot on!!! Really shows that you know your stuff.

Question, do you ever do a draft grade year end comparison? I don't know how you did elsewhere, but man you should gloat a little over the job you did on the Seahawks. Do the comparison, send it to ESPN, and take Kiper's job. :0190l:

Thanks Big Sam! That's a good idea! I've never done a year end draft review because usually I'm spot on ;) j/k.. I will do a Offseason Outlook video looking back at the entire 2012 season