Sidney Rice didn't practice today.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
I think its rest, heard he tweeked his knee. Farnsworth said on the huddle today that it sounds like he'll be able to go Sunday.

Basis4day

Reaction score
He knew he tweaked it pretty good at the game. He was pretty open about it after the game. Said it felt awful at the time, but thinks it's the kind of thing that would feel ok enough to go by Sunday. Just need to take extra care of it.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I dont mean to hijack your thread, but i didnt wanna start a new thread, i just saw that Rice didnt practice due to knee according to NFL network...BUT what i came here to ask, and what worried me was it said Sherman didnt practice and that it "not injury related" ...so is it a done deal?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Pete said in his presser wednesday that there would be players sitting early in the week that he was hoping would be ready to go for the game. I'm waiting for the Friday report to see what the status is.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No way in hell Rice misses this game. He's a flat out gamer, total team guy. I don't think there's a guy on the team who wants to win as bad as this guy, you can see it in this guy.