Miami Herald's Prediction of the San Fran Game

Keyhawk

Reaction score
From Miami Herald sports writer Greg Cote:

49ERS (10-3-1) at SEAHAWKS (9-5)

Line: Even

Cote’s pick: SEA 21-20

No Monday game this week so here’s the equivalent, and it’s worthy of the prime-time stage. San Fran is playoff-clinched but takes the West by winning here. Seattle clinches playoff spot with a win or with three other results all falling right. Niners have won four in a row in the series including 13-6 in October, but give me a very good home team (6-0) and that “12th-man” advantage.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/20/3 ... picks.html

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I don't know why I give a rat's ass what the Miami Herald thinks, but since you started posting this I always do....

??

OP
OP
K

Keyhawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":35tyfipg said:
I don't know why I give a rat's ass what the Miami Herald thinks, but since you started posting this I always do....

??

Just sharing the prediction of my hometown newspaper. Anyway, the Herald seems to be pro Seahawk more often than not.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Miami Herald: Pro Seahawks since 1976.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
We are undefeated in Decemember so far this year. Home or away. :grin:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has NEVER lost a start in Seattle. Neither preseason nor post-season. That turns my crank.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Did KeyHawk hit on your woman or something, BFS?

Anyways, cool that we have non-PNW peeps all over picking us to win; and I have fond memories of living in Miami, so keep on posting 'em, Key.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1qpph0f3 said:

Anyways, cool that we have non-PNW peeps all over picking us to win; and I have fond memories of living in Miami, so keep on posting 'em, Key.

What are you talking about? Was I not clear that I enjoy reading these? Keyhawk has been posting these for as long as I can remember and I have always found it odd but enjoyable.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bestfightstory":dxlixxbh said:
RolandDeschain":dxlixxbh said:

What are you talking about? Was I not clear that I enjoy reading these? Keyhawk has been posting these for as long as I can remember and I have always found it odd but enjoyable.

Never mind. I totally misread what you initially said. Lysdexic moment, I guess; haha. Carry on. : /