Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Packers Will Be Seahawks Fans on Sunday...
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:57 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article ... 135915.php

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post subject: Re: Packers Will Be Seahawks Fans on Sunday...
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Funny how things work. We also helped GB by beating their two most immediate division threats in Chicago and Minnesota.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:19 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *

And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:25 pm 
NET Veteran

Rodgers won't let it go. Even when he says they've gotten past it, he still makes a backhanded swipe by alluding to Seattle being in position to clinch this weekend because of it. I used to be a big fan of his, but he's sounded like such a bitter tool all season. At least Matthews says Seattle doesn't have anything to apologize for.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm 
NET Veteran

Screw that article!

edited by radish for language

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:31 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

MontanaHawk05 wrote:
And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

We only take Green Bay's #2 spot if they lose a game. If they win out, they have 12 wins, best we can do is 11

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:37 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Jac wrote:
Rodgers won't let it go. Even when he says they've gotten past it, he still makes a backhanded swipe by alluding to Seattle being in position to clinch this weekend because of it. I used to be a big fan of his, but he's sounded like such a bitter tool all season. At least Matthews says Seattle doesn't have anything to apologize for.

I have never gone from being ambivalent to hating a player so fast. Rodgers is such an entitled prick, it's nauseating. Once you key in on his extreme arrogance, it even seethes through in his obnoxious tv commercials.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:40 pm 
NET Veteran

Please please please let us play against discount double douche and his Packers.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:06 pm 
NET Veteran

SeaTown81 wrote:
Jac wrote:

I have never gone from being ambivalent to hating a player so fast. Rodgers is such an entitled prick, it's nauseating. Once you key in on his extreme arrogance, it even seethes through in his obnoxious tv commercials.

Haha...I know exactly what you mean with those commercials! I've had a totally different lens on his 'acting' pre and post.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

kidhawk wrote:
MontanaHawk05 wrote:

We only take Green Bay's #2 spot if they lose a game. If they win out, they have 12 wins, best we can do is 11

Just so we are on the same page...It's not GB #2 spot! When we win out and GB loses against Minnesota we will have the # 2 spot...Currently it belongs to 9ers, not GB..but will eventually be ours..

'O' I almost forgot...go cardinals!!! :thirishdrinkers:

IT WAS A CATCH..

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:25 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

lacenterhawk wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
MontanaHawk05 wrote:

Just so we are on the same page...It's not GB #2 spot! When we win out and GB loses against Minnesota we will have the # 2 spot...Currently it belongs to 9ers, not GB..but will eventually be ours..

'O' I almost forgot...go cardinals!!! :thirishdrinkers:

IT WAS A CATCH..

Sorry, I already wrote the niners off as a loss this weekend and so I figured it was just GB's spot to lose :P

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:16 pm 
NET Veteran

doods not very good at math is he? 10-4-0 - 10-3-1 is .5 or a half game...

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

I want my three minutes back.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 pm 
NET Veteran

If only they had won the game in Seattle...

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 am 
NET Veteran

MontanaHawk05 wrote:

yeah, fickle bastages.
They still believe that tates co-possesion with skilfrigum should have been an interception.....I thought I read where someone posted how fair and football savvy the Packs fans were,,boy did they get fooled eh? :141847_bnono:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 am 
* NET Alumni *

Rodgers was pretty easy to figure out by the way he reacted on draft day. Poor little kid. I understand his disappointment at dropping, but his sad little moping act was a bit tired. Brett Favre made him look like the perfect guy though, because Favre was such an insufferable jerk.

Look at how Wilson acted on drafted day after being drafted in the 3rd. No whining, no griping. Just pure joy that he would have a chance to play in the NFL.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]