Packers Will Be Seahawks Fans on Sunday...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Funny how things work. We also helped GB by beating their two most immediate division threats in Chicago and Minnesota.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Rodgers won't let it go. Even when he says they've gotten past it, he still makes a backhanded swipe by alluding to Seattle being in position to clinch this weekend because of it. I used to be a big fan of his, but he's sounded like such a bitter tool all season. At least Matthews says Seattle doesn't have anything to apologize for.
    Jac
    NET Veteran

• Screw that article!

edited by radish for language
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

We only take Green Bay's #2 spot if they lose a game. If they win out, they have 12 wins, best we can do is 11

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Jac wrote:Rodgers won't let it go. Even when he says they've gotten past it, he still makes a backhanded swipe by alluding to Seattle being in position to clinch this weekend because of it. I used to be a big fan of his, but he's sounded like such a bitter tool all season. At least Matthews says Seattle doesn't have anything to apologize for.

I have never gone from being ambivalent to hating a player so fast. Rodgers is such an entitled prick, it's nauseating. Once you key in on his extreme arrogance, it even seethes through in his obnoxious tv commercials.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• Please please please let us play against discount double douche and his Packers.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• SeaTown81 wrote:
    Jac wrote:Rodgers won't let it go. Even when he says they've gotten past it, he still makes a backhanded swipe by alluding to Seattle being in position to clinch this weekend because of it. I used to be a big fan of his, but he's sounded like such a bitter tool all season. At least Matthews says Seattle doesn't have anything to apologize for.

I have never gone from being ambivalent to hating a player so fast. Rodgers is such an entitled prick, it's nauseating. Once you key in on his extreme arrogance, it even seethes through in his obnoxious tv commercials.

Haha...I know exactly what you mean with those commercials! I've had a totally different lens on his 'acting' pre and post.
    Jac
    NET Veteran

• kidhawk wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

We only take Green Bay's #2 spot if they lose a game. If they win out, they have 12 wins, best we can do is 11

Just so we are on the same page...It's not GB #2 spot! When we win out and GB loses against Minnesota we will have the # 2 spot...Currently it belongs to 9ers, not GB..but will eventually be ours..

'O' I almost forgot...go cardinals!!! :thirishdrinkers:

IT WAS A CATCH..
    lacenterhawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• lacenterhawk wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

Just so we are on the same page...It's not GB #2 spot! When we win out and GB loses against Minnesota we will have the # 2 spot...Currently it belongs to 9ers, not GB..but will eventually be ours..

'O' I almost forgot...go cardinals!!! :thirishdrinkers:

IT WAS A CATCH..

Sorry, I already wrote the niners off as a loss this weekend and so I figured it was just GB's spot to lose :P

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• doods not very good at math is he? 10-4-0 - 10-3-1 is .5 or a half game...
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• I want my three minutes back.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• If only they had won the game in Seattle...
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

yeah, fickle bastages.
    They still believe that tates co-possesion with skilfrigum should have been an interception.....I thought I read where someone posted how fair and football savvy the Packs fans were,,boy did they get fooled eh? :141847_bnono:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Rodgers was pretty easy to figure out by the way he reacted on draft day. Poor little kid. I understand his disappointment at dropping, but his sad little moping act was a bit tired. Brett Favre made him look like the perfect guy though, because Favre was such an insufferable jerk.

Look at how Wilson acted on drafted day after being drafted in the 3rd. No whining, no griping. Just pure joy that he would have a chance to play in the NFL.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information