Even if we lose......

Sac

Reaction score
I can see now why you've chosen to name yourself after one of historys greatest philosophers. Your insight is truly wonderous to behold.

hawker84

Reaction score
and hopefully we'll never have to witness our QB being sacked by a butt cheek. that's gotta be rock bottom right?

mikeak

Reaction score
Rex Ryan what can you say.

I don't really blame that organization or Rex for continuing to start Sanchez. I read that if they cut him it is a $17 million cap hit!!!! against next year..... (which makes me wonder what the cap hit is for cutting Flynn which we won't do). People just talk about the $8 million sanchez is owned but the biggest number is that cap hit

What I 100% blame Rex for is how did you not have McElmore dressed against Tennesse and now he is the starter? He was either playing so well / not so bad to be the new starter after Sanchez or he wasn't. If he was then he should have been dressed on the bench against TN since EVERYONE knew that Sanchez was having a crappy year. If you want to make the guy 2nd or 3rd on the depth chart doesn't really matter. I get it keep him 3rd avoid controversy but AT LEAST DRESS ALL THREE FOR THE GAME. They threw away their chance at playoffs by keeping Sanchez in there. Closed the door - done

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawker84":1txjqwmd said:
and hopefully we'll never have to witness our QB being sacked by a butt cheek. that's gotta be rock bottom right?

Best jersey of the year award goes to.......................

Original