Rookie Watch....Wilson #1

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Glad he's finally getting some real recognition instead of those backhanded compliments that I see on ESPN. Bobby Wagner as well. He's been playing great the whole year. These two definitely can win Defensive/Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Sac

Reaction score
If Wilson wins OROY and Wagner wins DROY, does that make papa Pete coach of the year for finding, coaching up, and starting two bad ass players?

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3stq8kz1 said:
If Wilson wins OROY and Wagner wins DROY, does that make papa Pete coach of the year for finding, coaching up, and starting two bad ass players?

You would think so; it would only be fair. Especially considering the grade "they" gave him for this past years draft. It would only be fitting. Do I think it'll happen? I doubt it, because wouldn't be able to sleep at night after giving us that much recognition.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2oq8el2v said:
It would also have to make JS exec of the year...can ya imagine that?

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1uwlat9g said:

Not with the feel good story in Indy--coach with cancer, interim doing well, Luck.

No shot for Pete unfortunately.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2p00tpo9 said:
SacHawk2.0":2p00tpo9 said:

Not with the feel good story in Indy--coach with cancer, interim doing well, Luck.

Screw Indy and their "feel good" story crap. Awards are supposed to be given to the best people for the best performances, not "stories". If you want an award for your "story" take it to Broadway.

mikeak

Reaction score
Funny cause I was watching two D-bags on ESPN (one of which had this argument with Gruden about Wilson) and they were talking about the three rookie of the year candidates. The question was specifically asked about which of the THREE Luck, RG3 and RW should be rookie of the year.

D-bag one said Luck even though RG3 was better statistically and then went on to justify it that he was on a Indy team that was completely redone from the 2-14 team (this confused me as if the team is completely redone isn't that a positive considering that they sucked last year?). Anyways he at least brought up a good point about Luck being the qb that throws most under duress of all qbs or something to that effect. then said RW was good but not there. I disagree but at least he acknowledged RW.

D-Bag number two and also known as a the-original-so-called-draft-expert talked about Luck and RG3 then said Luck will be rookie of the year and not RG3 or RW (which was the first time RW was mentioned)

Doesn't matter but hopefully Russell hears all the lack of mentioning him and keeps that chip on his shoulder

5280Hawk

Reaction score
off-topic but if Carroll takes ud from 7-9 to 11-5 and deep into the playoffs + wilson OROY, how could you not consider him?

I guess the Colts' record would be more drastically changed, but all that guy did was get to pick first.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":l1mihcb4 said:
Trenchbroom":l1mihcb4 said:
SacHawk2.0":l1mihcb4 said:

Screw Indy and their "feel good" story crap. Awards are supposed to be given to the best people for the best performances, not "stories". If you want an award for your "story" take it to Broadway.

This. Plus, how much ingame coaching has even been done by Pagano?