SEAHAWKS CHRISTMAS TREE!

redhawk253

Reaction score
Just saw an outdoor light decoration that had seahawks n huskies n figured there were some more of us out here with awesome seahawk christmas decorations so i figured id post this.

So i hate themed trees and always just put up a tree with all sorts of colors n random ornaments i pick up through the years but this year i ran into a snag.. A girlfriend that im spendin my first christmas with lol.. So i had won out n she was going to let me do my random tree but she wasnt happy about it. We were out pickin up tree stuff and i saw a seahawk green tree skirt jokingly i said we can do a themed tree if its seahawk colors.... As you can see she jumped all over the idea. (Keeper?)

So i put this bad boy up the night before the chicago game n had it ready to root the seahawks on. Needless to say we won.. And since ive added the jingle bells and some actual seahawk ornaments.. i've tried to add a new thing each week. I told her today the tree may have to stay up til the superbowl if we keep winning!! Lol

as you can see its starting to die.. the limbs are startin to droop and its color is fading :(

Anyways post a pic of ur tree seahawks colors or not.. Love christmas trees!

Attachments

• tree 2a.jpg
    tree 2a.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 2,610
  • tree 1a.jpg
    tree 1a.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 2,610

skater18000

Reaction score
redhawk253":3v7armue said:
Just saw an outdoor light decoration that had seahawks n huskies n figured there were some more of us out here with awesome seahawk christmas decorations so i figured id post this.

So i hate themed trees and always just put up a tree with all sorts of colors n random ornaments i pick up through the years but this year i ran into a snag.. A girlfriend that im spendin my first christmas with lol.. So i had won out n she was going to let me do my random tree but she wasnt happy about it. We were out pickin up tree stuff and i saw a seahawk green tree skirt jokingly i said we can do a themed tree if its seahawk colors.... As you can see she jumped all over the idea. (Keeper?)

So i put this bad boy up the night before the chicago game n had it ready to root the seahawks on. Needless to say we won.. And since ive added the jingle bells and some actual seahawk ornaments.. i've tried to add a new thing each week. I told her today the tree may have to stay up til the superbowl if we keep winning!! Lol

as you can see its starting to die.. the limbs are startin to droop and its color is fading :(

Anyways post a pic of ur tree seahawks colors or not.. Love christmas trees!

Like the wolf grey ornaments... :sarcasm_off:

AZHawkfan

Reaction score
Since the Hawks haven't lost since you put up the tree, you sir cannot take the tree down until they lose! Here's to you keeping up the tree until February! haha! Great tree btw :)

OP
OP
R

redhawk253

Reaction score
AZHawkfan":11l640gu said:
Since the Hawks haven't lost since you put up the tree, you sir cannot take the tree down until they lose! Here's to you keeping up the tree until February! haha! Great tree btw :)

haha thanks thats what i told her!

OP
OP
R

redhawk253

Reaction score
ballhawker awesome room and i like the classic colors on the tree!!

OP
OP
R

redhawk253

Reaction score
come on i know some more of us have seahawks christmas get ups.. stop being lazy and post some pics!!!

Omahawk

Reaction score
Crap! Where is my Seahawk gnome that I got as a gift last year? Has it run away?

BallHawk

Reaction score
Thx red. Sometime I'll get around to posting some pics of the rest of it. I love my basement and my wife for letting me have my way with the decorating of it.