Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: SEAHAWKS CHRISTMAS TREE!
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm 
NET Rookie

Just saw an outdoor light decoration that had seahawks n huskies n figured there were some more of us out here with awesome seahawk christmas decorations so i figured id post this.

So i hate themed trees and always just put up a tree with all sorts of colors n random ornaments i pick up through the years but this year i ran into a snag.. A girlfriend that im spendin my first christmas with lol.. So i had won out n she was going to let me do my random tree but she wasnt happy about it. We were out pickin up tree stuff and i saw a seahawk green tree skirt jokingly i said we can do a themed tree if its seahawk colors.... As you can see she jumped all over the idea. (Keeper?)

So i put this bad boy up the night before the chicago game n had it ready to root the seahawks on. Needless to say we won.. And since ive added the jingle bells and some actual seahawk ornaments.. i've tried to add a new thing each week. I told her today the tree may have to stay up til the superbowl if we keep winning!! Lol

as you can see its starting to die.. the limbs are startin to droop and its color is fading :(

Anyways post a pic of ur tree seahawks colors or not.. Love christmas trees!

Attachments:
File comment: night before chicago game
tree 1a.jpg
tree 1a.jpg [ 232.85 KiB | Viewed 1254 times ]
File comment: most recent
tree 2a.jpg
tree 2a.jpg [ 252.43 KiB | Viewed 1254 times ]

Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS CHRISTMAS TREE!
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:33 am 
NET Starter

redhawk253 wrote:
Just saw an outdoor light decoration that had seahawks n huskies n figured there were some more of us out here with awesome seahawk christmas decorations so i figured id post this.

So i hate themed trees and always just put up a tree with all sorts of colors n random ornaments i pick up through the years but this year i ran into a snag.. A girlfriend that im spendin my first christmas with lol.. So i had won out n she was going to let me do my random tree but she wasnt happy about it. We were out pickin up tree stuff and i saw a seahawk green tree skirt jokingly i said we can do a themed tree if its seahawk colors.... As you can see she jumped all over the idea. (Keeper?)

So i put this bad boy up the night before the chicago game n had it ready to root the seahawks on. Needless to say we won.. And since ive added the jingle bells and some actual seahawk ornaments.. i've tried to add a new thing each week. I told her today the tree may have to stay up til the superbowl if we keep winning!! Lol

as you can see its starting to die.. the limbs are startin to droop and its color is fading :(

Anyways post a pic of ur tree seahawks colors or not.. Love christmas trees!

Like the wolf grey ornaments... :sarcasm_off:

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:37 am 
NET Starter

beautiful!

THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:03 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Since the Hawks haven't lost since you put up the tree, you sir cannot take the tree down until they lose! Here's to you keeping up the tree until February! haha! Great tree btw :)

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:51 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 pm 
NET Rookie

AZHawkfan wrote:
Since the Hawks haven't lost since you put up the tree, you sir cannot take the tree down until they lose! Here's to you keeping up the tree until February! haha! Great tree btw :)

haha thanks thats what i told her!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 pm 
NET Rookie

ballhawker awesome room and i like the classic colors on the tree!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm 
NET Rookie

come on i know some more of us have seahawks christmas get ups.. stop being lazy and post some pics!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 pm 
NET Veteran

Crap! Where is my Seahawk gnome that I got as a gift last year? Has it run away?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:16 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

Thx red. Sometime I'll get around to posting some pics of the rest of it. I love my basement and my wife for letting me have my way with the decorating of it.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]