Heath Evans on Kaepernuts biggest weakness

Axx

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... o-your-job

If you dont want to watch the video, Heath basically shows that Colin only looks at one receiver the entire time. he knows who hes throwing the ball to before the ball is snap. He literally doesnt take his eyes away from the guy hes throwing to. I think Early Thomas will exploit this and get his self atleast 2 interceptions.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Let's be realistic now. Even I can admit Kap is really good and this game worries me.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
he was throwing some accurate passes for the most part, But he tells you were he is throwing it.
Hes not like Matt Hasslebeck who will lie to you with his eyes and throw it some where else.
Earl Thomas is really going to have to step it up this game.

blue 22

Reaction score
heath evans is right but GOD he is annoying. that was hard to watch.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Let's just say, if we can shut down the running game....the odds are in our favor. If they "gash" us up the middle like last time...we'z in deep sh*t!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have been saying this for weeks, and the Niner fans won't hear it. It isn't an insult, it's legit, we saw it with TJ last year sometimes. the big but is this: He has a cannon for an arm that will help him get away with this weakness quite a bit.

dunceface

Reaction score
If Klapernick looks down VD or Crabstree we will have a field day with puns

drdiags

Reaction score
NFL Turning Point showed a replay of his TD to the backup TE. He looked at 3 different parts of the field and hit his third read. Not going to put too much stock into claims of locking in on his WRs. Seems to be working for him so far.

NFLN must have twisted his arm for Evans to rip into Brady. Or is Brees his more favored guy?

seahawks08

Reaction score
Pass rush is key, if you give any QB time, they will make plays with their legs or by throws. Watch the Rams how they played, fast and lots of complex packages, I am not worried about the run game, I think we will be prepared to neutralize the run with better gap coverage. I think they will try to exploit Lane or whoever will take BB place, they will run cross routes from one side of the field to another, but if we can get pass rush and not allow the play to develop, QB loses rhythm, and once the rhythm is not there, the throws are not accurate. I know it is easier said than done. As far as offense goes, they will game plan for Tate and Baldwin more than Sydney. They know Sydney is not 100 percent, so he won't be in any packages that include trick places of the flea ficker were Tate was involved in the Bills game. You can't take everyone out of the game, so if you have to prioritize, you would not invest resources on someone who does not practice until Friday.

Doug Baldwin, Tate, Zach Miller and Anthony Mccoy in that order. Based on their pass rush, they may already know that the TE's will be used for extra protection. Then ofcourse Lynch and the read option. OK, Seahawks is complicated to cover, this really will be an exciting game for sure!

kearly

Reaction score
Andy Dalton with more athetlicism isn't a bad comparison to Kaepernick's NFL start. Give him a lot of time and he'll check a 2nd read, but on most plays he might as well be wearing a neck brace. I don't see this as a rip on Kaepernick though. He probably progressed through more reads in the Patriots game than a lot of rookies would in their first season. He may not do it often, but occasionally is impressive when compared to almost never.

themunn

Reaction score
I'm inclined to believe this could be a big weakness as Vernon Davis has basically turned into 2011 Zack Miller.
4 receptions for 29 yards in his last 4 games

hawker84

Reaction score
heath evans needs to take his band wagon jumpin a** somewhere else with this crap... all of a sudden he's a hawk fan, where at the beginning of the season, he was calling us pretenders... not buyin that koolaid.

CornerHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1l8bxchy said:
Let's be realistic now. Even I can admit Kap is really good and this game worries me.

Very much so. Need to beat him up early.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Lets hope we have the DBs healthy/not suspended to shut down whoever that one WR he is looking at is.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Axx":dyj54vm7 said:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000114012/Week-16-Do-your-job

If you dont want to watch the video, Heath basically shows that Colin only looks at one receiver the entire time. he knows who hes throwing the ball to before the ball is snap. He literally doesnt take his eyes away from the guy hes throwing to. I think Early Thomas will exploit this and get his self atleast 2 interceptions.

Heath must not have watched SNF then, cause Kaepernick looked off the safety multiple times during that game for big plays.

The valid criticism on Kaepernick is that he's so in love with his big arm that he tries to rifle balls into tight coverage, or he throws the pass too hard and doesn't put enough touch on it.

gabel

Reaction score
Heath Evans the night before said that if Dallas and Seattle met in the playoffs that Dallas would win! Why, "if Rob Ryan has 7 days to prepare for Seattle" it's basically no contest. Dear Heath did you forget about Week 2 when the amazing Rob had 10 days to prepare.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We owned the Cowpokes in the first game, and we'll take 'em to the woodshed even on the road. Doesn't matter, Washington will be taking that division.