Attention All 12th Man Attending This Sunday...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
VOLUME 12!

Anything less will be unacceptable! I have yet to hear Volume 12 all year but if there ever was a regular game this season to achieve it, this be it.

Sac

Reaction score
You'll hear me all the way from Sacramento, my friend. And I'll be in a bar full of Niner fans...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Question for you tailgaters...what times a good time to get a spot over there on 3rd Ave behind the Outdoor Emporium?

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3mpoceyi said:
You'll hear me all the way from Sacramento, my friend. And I'll be in a bar full of Niner fans...

You can be assured Sac, we'll have your back...in spirit. So don't be affraid to talk smack. And if they all want to take you out back, we'll be there in spirit also. 8)

Sac

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":2ep637yz said:
SacHawk2.0":2ep637yz said:

You can be assured Sac, we'll have your back...in spirit. So don't be affraid to talk smack. And if they all want to take you out back, we'll be there in spirit also. 8)

I'm not worried. This bar is to me what Cheers is to Norm. However, my 3 best friends and my woman are all Niner fans and they will be there too.

MLTHawk

Reaction score
It was pretty loud at the MNF game when Wilson threw the game winning TD. I know I was yelling my head off. I'll be there again Sunday doing the same.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":25ybp04q said:
400WattHPSHawk":25ybp04q said:
SacHawk2.0":25ybp04q said:

I'm not worried. This bar is to me what Cheers is to Norm. However, my 3 best friends and my woman are all Niner fans and they will be there too.

Season 4 episode 3

Norm enters cheers...

Sam: Norm! whaddya up to..

Norm: My perfect weight if i were 11 feet tall

Dirtball

Reaction score
scream until your lungs bleed, from the time their offense walks on the field until their punter kicks the ball after a 3 & out! if you can utter an audibel noise by Wednesday morning you didnt yell loud or long enough... i really want them to bring back the old "Ralley in the Alley" on Friday afternoons like we used to have before the Raider & Bronco games...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MLTHawk":2bszo83i said:
It was pretty loud at the MNF game when Wilson threw the game winning TD. I know I was yelling my head off. I'll be there again Sunday doing the same.

It was extremely loud in the 1st half too when we had 8 sacks. The place was going nuts.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Come on Leif...We need you in the stands Sunday!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Noise from my end will not be a problem. I don't make it to as many games as I used to, so when I do, I make it count. I want my ears ringing Kingdome style after this one.

Latest posts