Super Bowl bound per- Cowherd

beasthawk

Reaction score
I know a lot f you don't like Cowherd, whatever but he thinks the hawks and pats are gonna be in the SB this. Is it that out of the question? 9-7 giants won it last year, they have almost all the tools in place and Russell Wilson has more than just a good set of skills as a QB but also has that amazing IT factor, he carries teams on his shoulders and has an uncanny ability to make teams win and to make other players around him better. I can and cant see it happen. Share your feeling on the matter no pessimism please, no 9'ers either :lol:

kidhawk

Reaction score
It won't happen, but I'd prefer to see a Seahawks/Colts if I could pick. That way when Luck says "Look at my ROY award" Wilson can reply with "Look at my ring"

Fox0r

Reaction score
kidhawk":28chwqzk said:
It won't happen, but I'd prefer to see a Seahawks/Colts if I could pick. That way when Luck says "Look at my ROY award" Wilson can reply with "Look at my ring"

I wouldn't be so sure.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
So, in other words, share your feelings, but only if they're positive?

:th2thumbs:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I have believed we will play in the Super Bowl since the end of last year.

The opportunity is there.

Our dumbass All-Pro cornerbacks are the only thing that truly worry me.

Patriots won't get there, though. We will play the Texans.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Yeah those texans sure did prove to be a difficult task for them a few weeks ago.....

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I'm a believer in the Number 2 seed ., homefield 1st game and we win while the falcons lose game one.

homefield again and same result. then.Superbowl ?

not sure if we will win the big game , but I see the path

HansGruber

Reaction score
I'd have thought you were crazy a few weeks ago.

But honestly, we are getting hot at exactly the right time. And I think "hot" is an understatement. Everyone is talking about the last 2 games, which were great, but I think the turning point was against Chicago. It's extremely rare to see a QB lead two game-winning TD drives, back-to-back, like that. The second Rice fell backward into the end zone, I immediately knew Wilson would have this team contending for a championship the way he has had us contending for wins in literally every game this season.

Ruminator

Reaction score
What a year it has been so far. Superbowl? A bit of a dream, a bit of a "hey, we're good enough to get there." I'll feel more the former if we don't beat 49ers, and more the latter if we do. That said, I think we have a hell of a surprise in store for 49ers this Sunday night. Whether it equates to a W, however, remains to be seen.

Steve2222

Reaction score
bestfightstory":lqvinh46 said:

Not sure if serious? The Texans are going to make in over the Patriots? The same Patriots team that just embarrassed them on National Primetime TV?

Texans are frauds.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Steve2222":iphctjqx said:
bestfightstory":iphctjqx said:

Not sure if serious? The Texans are going to make in over the Patriots? The same Patriots team that just embarrassed them on National Primetime TV?

Texans are frauds.

Yes. Of course I am serious. Yes. I know the patriots beat them a couple weeks ago. Yes. I picked that game correctly at the time, also.

I picked a Seahawks-Texans Super Bowl last March. March 5 or 6, 2012. Why should I change that now? Back then and as recently as a few weeks ago people on this very website thought my Seahawks Super Bowl pick was a joke, too. Our window was not open, they said. The Texans will likely be the #1 or #2 seed in the AFC. They will likely play at home for the entirety of the playoffs. Are The might mighty Patriots a mortal lock to make the Super Bowl over Denver, Houston and even dark horse Baltimore??? You wanna crown their asses go ahead. Surprising things happen in the NFL. Anybody in the playoffs could represent either Conference in the Super Bowl. The Texans are in the playoffs. And have been for weeks now. Hardly a fraud.

MLTHawk

Reaction score
Based on my belief in this team, I put a major bet down on the Seahawks to win the Super when I was in Vegas before week 1. Got good odds and I'm liking the bet more and more every week.

Latest posts