Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It has been a pretty fantastic last few weeks of Seahawks football. RW just continues his ascension into the national media's collective mind and with it, the discussion of Wilson's legitimate shot at ROY.

The Seahawks are red-hot right now and the league knows it. Two historic back-to-back 50+ point blowouts tend to force an otherwise ambivelent league's hand. These Ain't Your Daddy's Seahawks. Big, strong, fast, fierce, such an explosive and deep mix of young talent, with Wilson leading the charge, there's no reason to expect anything less than Championship-caliber for the next several years.

The 49ers are what the Seahawks aspire to be and the funny thing is, they've closed the gap in record time. Our defense is not that far away from theirs and our offense is equally as explosive and dangerous. They may edge us in some categories and statistics but these two teams are very close in how they are built for longterm success.

Unfortunately, the Patriots had to go and ruin what could have been an epic battle for the division title this Sunday. Instead, we are left just hoping to secure a wildcard and then praying to the Football Gods that the Cardinals shock the nation in the final week while we take care of our final home game against the Rams for an improbable division title. Sure, there's an outside chance we could still win the division but the road - and math - would have been so much easier had the Patriots not crapped all over themselves in the first half of last Sunday's game.

There will be no doubt that this will be our toughest test yet at home. If Sherman is suspended this Friday and cannot play, our chances are that much tougher. I'm very close to calling this one a loss and yet another sweep job by the 49ers but I have completely become convinced that Russell Wilson is taking this team on his shoulders and displaying a level of magic on the football field that I have never seen in all my 36 years of being a Seahawks fan.

Russell baby, I believe.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - 49ers 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-5

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Hawks 53
SF 17

Go big or go home, lets make Sunday Night Football one for the record books!

Atradees

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is indeed the most amazing player I have seen as a forever Hawks fan.

The defense had a large role in our first blowout and another large role in the second.

We will have to get the turnovers in this game. The Niners are not immortal and we will put them to the test.

Offensively-it has to be attack mode. Justin Smith and Aldo Nova need to be neutered.

It will have to be a superior gameplan and execution. I predicted 11 and five many weeks ago and ferocious team will soon deliver.

The crowd will GO Wild! The world will know even a God-king can bleed! (otherwise crown them)

Seahawks 51 Ninnies 17

[youtube]_7EQlfprV9E[/youtube]

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I think Kaepernick will make big plays, and mistakes. Big mistakes. In the Noise.
I think revenge is something Russell doesn't talk about, but he is a coldblooded killer.
I think Seattle has the edge on special teams.
I think Harbaugh has a trick up his sleeve.
I think the Niners D is good, but Justin will be limited if he plays.

And I think in a late comeback bid, Kaepernick will shit the bed and reawaken the slumbering QB debate in San Francisco.

Seahawks pull away late, 34-21.

Record to date 10-4

chawx

Reaction score
First team ever with back-to-back-to-back 50+ point games... Believe that.

Seahawks: 52
49ers: 20

(Bonus prediction: Alex Smith plays by the end of the game.)

Fox0r

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I am not intimidated by the 49ers. They are coming to OUR house and this is OUR time. They're going to get a rude awakening come Sunday. We're going to dismantle them, and they'll spend the whole of next week doubting themselves heading into a crucial Arizona game.

chawx

Reaction score
Fox0r":3csbp5vn said:
Call me crazy, but I am not intimidated by the 49ers. They are coming to OUR house and this is OUR time. They're going to get a rude awakening come Sunday. We're going to dismantle them, and they'll spend the whole of next week doubting themselves heading into a crucial Arizona game.

[youtube]6NEKzLiXfuc[/youtube]

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
Not scared by 49ers offense. Our goal needs to be stopping the run. If we can do that, then the 49ers D will wear down after each of their 3 and outs. Let's do it, Russell.

20-17 Seahawks

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Game will come down to turnovers --- and RW will NOT turn the ball over.

Seahawks 23 49ers 17.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
The only thing that potentially could be a problem for us in this game is the new niner QB. This is not Alex Smith we are talking about here, but a second year hot handed QB with his team on his side. Much like Wilson Kaepernick is dangerous if left unchecked. The kid has an arm and he has the ability to break free on the run. This guy is the wild card in this game. It's going to be up to our D to play top notch football and not blow it like they have in the past. I believe our offense can put us in the position to win and keep us there, but it's up to the other half of the puzzle to make sure Seattle stays there. I want to play it safe here and predict a close win, but being since it's the holiday season I'm going to ask Santa for another big win!

Seahawks 50 Niners 21

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Kaepernick is due for a bad game, and this game will be it.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":36c4d3lf said:
Hawks 53
SF 17

Go big or go home, lets make Sunday Night Football one for the record books!

I'll play too... I wanna see another 50-burger.

Hawks 54, Whiners 20

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Man, I want to predict a win so bad here..... But the Hawks have a winning record when I predict a loss, and I'm gonna ride that streak till it dies.

Hawks 20
9ers 21

0-4

JrockRichards

Reaction score
Great setup for game of the year regardless.

Hawks keep their roll on and make an argument for top team in the NFC with the win.

Hawks 31,

49ers 17.

Go Hawks!

Eastcoast9erfan

Reaction score
Some of you guys REALLY think you are going to put up 50 points on the Niners?

Come On Mannn!

Granted, you guys are hot right now, and real niner fans are glad to see our conference improving as it makes the games more fun...but there is no freaking way you are going to put anything near 50 points on us.

Watch for the Niners to run run run this game, sprinkled with a few bombs to Moss and Crabtree.

49ers 27
Hawks 23

Latest posts