Dear Santa,

grizbob

Reaction score
Please bring me a Seahawks victory on Sunday, I will gladly accept a bag of coal for the rest of my life if you could see your way to the dismantling of the farty whiners :49ersmall:

redhawk253

Reaction score
its my bday sunday.. im convinced the seahawks are going to give me the one thing i truly want for my bday.. a ninette BLOWOUT.. imagine if we put up 50 on the ninettes.. that'd be the first time in history of the nfl a team posted 50 3 games in a row.. and i have a feeling if the seahawks get up big this game we're going to keep piling it on because pete really hates harbaugh and im sure he'd love to rub his nose in it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It's Jim Harbaugh's birthday on game day. Let's send him home in search of some anger sex with his husband.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
redhawk253":2ohofdjn said:
its my bday sunday.. im convinced the seahawks are going to give me the one thing i truly want for my bday.. a ninette BLOWOUT.. imagine if we put up 50 on the ninettes.. that'd be the first time in history of the nfl a team posted 50 3 games in a row.. and i have a feeling if the seahawks get up big this game we're going to keep piling it on because pete really hates harbaugh and im sure he'd love to rub his nose in it.

My birthday is Wed. Told my kids (13 and 11) that all I want is for them to watch the whole game with me and cheer on the Seahawks with their dad. Neither really has an interest in football but win or lose it will be a great game and something I want to share with the whole family.

sam1313

Reaction score
redhawk253":26zu1y6d said:

It is you and Hardbaugh with dueling birthdays Redhawk. Kick his ass!

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3dgdfgcm said:
It's Jim Harbaugh's birthday on game day. Let's send him home in search of some anger sex with his husband.

I heard he left Alex Smith for another guy.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":38mrri12 said:

X ... :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":33met3zj said:
RolandDeschain":33met3zj said:

I heard he left Alex Smith for another guy.

:lol: :thirishdrinkers:

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17cgchhs said:
Haha this is the greatest post of all time.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
My Birthday is sunday as well. With The Huskies playing in a bowl this weekend too, I am Looking for a clean sweep Bday weekend baby..

49fansince70

Reaction score
OK, I take everything I've been saying about your fans back. This thread is pure class.

Sac

Reaction score
49fansince70":3pv24b9i said:
OK, I take everything I've been saying about your fans back. This thread is pure class.

So is your mom, minus the double dildos and edible undies.