sherman's appeal anyone hearing anything?

redhawk253

Reaction score
i have seen reports claiming sherman was going to say he drank from another players water bottle that had adderall in it.. sherman denied this.. the latest report i saw on a feed from some analyst was that sherman claims his sample was not handled properly and tainted. anyone else have any updated info on this?

kidhawk

Reaction score
There are no factual reports about sherman's appeal. Everything out there is either speculation or pure fiction. His appeal will be held friday and the only thing made public about it (unless Sherman speaks out) will be the result.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":347dnxu2 said:
There are no factual reports about sherman's appeal. Everything out there is either speculation or pure fiction. His appeal will be held friday and the only thing made public about it (unless Sherman speaks out) will be the result.

This ^

Starrman44

Reaction score
I heard that what he is counting on is kinda like those old Polamalu commercials. He's gonna show up and Goodell is going to see his hair for the first time in person and forget about the whole Adderall thing. All he's gonna say is, "Richard, your hair is gorgeous!"