Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: sherman's appeal anyone hearing anything?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:26 pm 
NET Rookie

i have seen reports claiming sherman was going to say he drank from another players water bottle that had adderall in it.. sherman denied this.. the latest report i saw on a feed from some analyst was that sherman claims his sample was not handled properly and tainted. anyone else have any updated info on this?

Post subject: Re: sherman's appeal anyone hearing anything?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:35 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

There are no factual reports about sherman's appeal. Everything out there is either speculation or pure fiction. His appeal will be held friday and the only thing made public about it (unless Sherman speaks out) will be the result.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:53 pm 
NET Veteran

kidhawk wrote:
There are no factual reports about sherman's appeal. Everything out there is either speculation or pure fiction. His appeal will be held friday and the only thing made public about it (unless Sherman speaks out) will be the result.

This ^

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:18 pm 
NET Veteran

I heard that what he is counting on is kinda like those old Polamalu commercials. He's gonna show up and Goodell is going to see his hair for the first time in person and forget about the whole Adderall thing. All he's gonna say is, "Richard, your hair is gorgeous!"

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]