Winston Guy

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Winston Guy
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Has now been reinstated and the Hawks have an interim roster exemption anyone know what's happening with this player?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/seattle-re ... --nfl.html
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Winston Guy
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:55 pm
  • Not sure what you mean. He was reinstated. That's whats going on with him.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:33 pm
  • He has not been reinstated to the 53 man roster by the team yet because the team has a an interim roster exemption. According to the above link Guy's suspension ended on the 17th but he remains somewhat in limbo at present. I wondered if anyone has heard anything more on this player? I wonder as well how long this interim roster exemption is allowed to continue?
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:38 pm
  • Does anyone think he'll play in Sunday's game? I don't recall seeing him out there that much even before he was suspended. I bet Lane and Maxwell will be ahead of him for playing time and certainly Walter Thurmond if he's healthy enough to go.
    SeeHawkRun
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 pm
  • SeeHawkRun wrote:Does anyone think he'll play in Sunday's game? I don't recall seeing him out there that much even before he was suspended. I bet Lane and Maxwell will be ahead of him for playing time and certainly Walter Thurmond if he's healthy enough to go.

Hes a safety. Not a CB. He's been active for 2 games.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 pm
  • No. The only way I see him on the field is if Kam has trouble with injuries
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:42 pm
  • The only way he will play on Sunday is if another player is cut and he is added to the 53 b/c the Hawks have 53 other guys on the roster.

jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:20 am
  • The answer on Winston Guy is the Seahawks have a 1 week roster exemption to decide what to do with Guy.

It's found near the end of this article on the team's prep to face SF's run game.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/12/2 ... eturn.html

jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information