Future respect is earned starting Sunday

Aristotle22

Reaction score
This is such an awesome start to years of great foot all in Seattle. With a solid win Sunday we will have serious mo entum towards the Lombardi trophy. It gets better every week. So maybe after 5 or 6 years of solid football we may get some respect

nsport

Reaction score
Sad part is, I doubt we will get full credit if we win. After all we're at home. Apparently, it's a little nuance of the team that we are great at home and mediocre on the road. I'm sure if we win, there will be elements of home-field advantage, and other atypical mistakes by the 49ers. Ask the NEP and GBP about how much their power rankings dropped after losing here. It's ok, I like the chip on our shoulders and the "responsibility" as a fan to destroy my larynx this Sunday night. :)

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Just as long as we take it one step at a time....wouldn't want to trip over our own feet.

hoxrox

Reaction score
This is a statement game no doubt. I feel like if we win this game, we could go all the way. If we lose, we could be one and done in the playoffs. It's just that type of game that will influence the trajectory of this team for years to come.

Starrman44

Reaction score
My feet have been hurting this year (plantar fasciitis perhaps), so I am hoping the OP is correct.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
nsport":3habm6y8 said:
Sad part is, I doubt we will get full credit if we win. After all we're at home. Apparently, it's a little nuance of the team that we are great at home and mediocre on the road. I'm sure if we win, there will be elements of home-field advantage, and other atypical mistakes by the 49ers. Ask the NEP and GBP about how much their power rankings dropped after losing here. It's ok, I like the chip on our shoulders and the "responsibility" as a fan to destroy my larynx this Sunday night. :)

Depends on how we win. By 14+ points? We'll get mad love. Win, but by a field goal? We'll get some love, but it'll probably be more of a discussion of how good both teams are.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hoxrox":3a3nme7n said:
This is a statement game no doubt. I feel like if we win this game, we could go all the way. If we lose, we could be one and done in the playoffs. It's just that type of game that will influence the trajectory of this team for years to come.
This is our destiny.

We will prevail.

Free Russell Wilson from the chains of the doubters.

This game is taking on EPIC proportions!!!

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
If we win. They will say that it's because it was at home.

And then there will be all those haters nit picking about every hold, PI, dirty play that shouldn't have... and the ref did this... blah blah blah.

But if the Niners win. I guarantee that ESPN and NFL.com will name them SB champs.