Good seats?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Good seats?
Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:20 pm
  • So I was invited to the S.F. Game this weekend. And all I know is that the seats are in an undercover section.. Does that mean they're good, bad, or either? Ive never been to a Seahawks game..
    Crispy
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Good seats?
Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:28 pm
  • All seats in the Clink are good. I'd say the ones I least like to sit in are the Hawks nest. There are some lower level seats undercover as well.
    "I just try to be the calm in the storm." - Wilsonism 101
    MLTHawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:35 pm
  • MLTHawk wrote:All seats in the Clink are good. I'd say the ones I least like to sit in are the Hawks nest. There are some lower level seats undercover as well.

Why don't you like the Hawks Nest??? I've sat everywhere in CenturyLink and there its nowhere else I'd rather sit than the Nest. Best combination of price, view and atmosphere.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Chrome_Seahawk
    NET Starter

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:36 am
  • Chrome_Seahawk wrote:
    MLTHawk wrote:All seats in the Clink are good. I'd say the ones I least like to sit in are the Hawks nest. There are some lower level seats undercover as well.

Why don't you like the Hawks Nest??? I've sat everywhere in CenturyLink and there its nowhere else I'd rather sit than the Nest. Best combination of price, view and atmosphere.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Fans in the Hawks Nest are really great. We sat there for Romo's first start for the 'Boys years ago in preseason. I didn't realize they don't have seat backs and by games end I was dying. So to anyone sitting there take a clampon seat back.

Other than that you can't sit anywhere with any more fan buzz.

:th2thumbs:
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 am
  • Well if you get to watch this game, go for it, it is epic. I dont like climbing a lot, and 300 series when the rows start with AA and upwards, you will have some climbing to do, otherwise, the whole field and the game experience is something to die for!
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information