49ers on Seahawks

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
Hey Seahawks fans,

I'm from the 49ers message board, and I just wanted to stop by and give my opinion on things. You will see I am level headed not some ignorant punk who became a 49er fan yesterday.

So, out of every team we faced this season, the Seahawks have scared me the most. A lot of people don't realize that Lynch and crew can take a good defense and run all over them, you already did that against us, now with more prep no reason to not do it again.

The one thing I would be on the look-out for is something I call pride. Two games in a row of you guys scoring 50+, this ain't madden baby. When a team just blows out another team, they take a sense of pride on it and bank on it. It isn't until a good team steps in and brings them back down to earth. Am I saying the 49ers are going to come away with the win? Well, yes because I am biased, but like I said before the Seahawks scare me, and I could see you guys coming away with the win even though it pains me to say.

What you guys have going on offense is astounding, on defense your front 7 is one step behind the 49ers front 7. Unfortunately, you guys are losing your two DB's which may hurt you overall. But hey you guys have the BEST depth at DB, it is crazy.

Seeing what Kaep can do will be fun to watch, I feel the way to beat him is to get pressure in his face and make him run. Remember this is a night game and the 49ers are great on premier games. So I'm looking forward to a fun one.

BTW, how is Winston Guy doing I havent been following him, but he was my favorite Saftey coming out of the draft.

The Radish

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net

Let hope our people will reply in kind to your well thought out post.

I'm guessing this will be a game of the year for both sides.

Jville

Reaction score
I think Winston Guy has had a disappointing rookie year. Although he has an idea size and looks the part, I think there has been a trust issue with his special teams execution of assignments. It's kept him off the field on Sundays. He is coming off a 4 week suspension .... so I'm curious to see what the team does with him. They may have already shut him down for the year. He looks like he is going to be a project IMHO.

Rainger

Reaction score
Thanks for the post . Winston has just been activated after 4 game suspension for PED's I believe, so we havent see alot of him. But he is a keeper.

hawker84

Reaction score
thanks for the post... 49ers are looking very solid... i contribute last sunday's second half meltdown, to conservative playcalling and that crappy zone/prevent defense, that does everything but prevent the other team from scoring..

i will agree they step it up in prime time, so do the hawks though, especially at home.. i know a lot of you disagree with the GB outcome, but i don't think any of you will disagree we owned them in the first half, and was in that game up until the final play...

both teams are much improved on the offensive side of the ball, will be interesting to see which defense is up for the challenge.. potentially losing Sherman could be crippling, but like they say next man up... looking forward to an all out war, with many more to come

nsport

Reaction score
I had this discussion 5 weeks ago with a 49er die-hard fan: CK makes the WR's legitimate. AS had no clue how to hit a WR in any capacity and only trusted VD. Now that there is a semblance of a passing game, it should make a more meaningful offensive approach for SF. CK is not "Captain Checkdown" like AS was, which forces a defense to really pay attention to what's going on. In a way, CK reminds me of the rookie version of Cam Newton - meaning he's a fearless thrower and an extremely serious threat to run. Sound familiar? Our own RW has similar attributes.

In my humble opinion as a former sports analyst and handicapper, I would say that CK will probably be a bit stunned by the intensity of the Seattle stadium, but Harbaugh will right the ship and keep them close the entire way. However, one thing to note is the Seahawks nearly put away the 49ers earlier in the season if not for dropped passes - overall there has been none of that during this streak. As the OP states, this is a tough game for SF, I think the matchups are slightly in Seattle's favor. I also give the Seahawks the edge based on the home field - the ball won't bounce the 49er's way like it did in New England.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
rainger":18utzsz2 said:
Thanks for the post . Winston has just been activated after 4 game suspension for PED's I believe, so we havent see alot of him. But he is a keeper.

This post makes no sense. We do not know what we have because he has not played a lot, and has also been suspended for drugs that improve his performance, which amounted to him being average at best while he was on them,,,,but he is a keeper....

Largent80

Reaction score
As I said before, I think the Hawks exact some much needed revenge this time around. Definitely not the team you saw earlier on. Home cookin too..... :179417:

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Nothing prepares a team for playing in front of the CLink crowd other than actually doing it. The stadium shakes.

I'm looking forward to a great game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":1pis5iph said:
Remember this is a night game and the 49ers are great on premier games. So I'm looking forward to a fun one.

Unfortunately for you guys, so do we. We have the highest winning percentage for MNF in the league. This should be a great game. It's a major test for our offense. We've steamrolled 50-burgers onto two straight opponents. Can we still put up huge numbers (I'd say 37+ would be a huge number for putting on your defense) against an elite defense? Time to find out. HUGE test for our offense.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
I see Harbutt pulling out some trick plays early to try to quite # 12. Watch the visitors tunnel..we are planning a warm welcome :)

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
You think you only have a slight advantage on the line? You D-line is scary awesome I think any Seahawks fan should be jealous. I love our guys but smith, Dobs, McDonald (most underrated), Tukuafu.... then add Willis Navarro and Smith to that.. I love my Hawks but yikes. I have a ton of respect for your D, I would say that we have a serious edge in the D Backfield when 100% and I think we are slightly deeper all around. I am excited to see if Okung has a monster game, I like our O-line, I wanted Iuptui when he came out of Idaho, I think both teams are becoming the class of the NFC. (Thinking Dallas/SF back in the day) Although I am curious to see how Harbaugh drafts. I think there was an awful lot in place when he arrived and he has coached the crap out of what he inherited, but being unfamiliar with his draft selections I am wondering if your back-ups are like ours which seems to be a continuous stream of young talent that can play well on arrival. We have many years of this rivalry to enjoy I am hoping in the playoffs we don’t meet until the NFC championship (if that will be possible). I don’t have as much hate for 9ers as many seem to here, you were my favorite NFC team before realignment, I am still holding all that disdain for the Donkeys, but a few more painful loses and bigger games and the 9ers name will continue to climb the list most certainly never surpassing the stealers.

BTW thanks for the post
Best of luck every time you don’t play us
All that to say this: Hawks win thanks to the 12th man other than that, it’s a push.
Get ready for a nationally televised Dog fight for four quarters
:thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :49ersmall: :th2thumbs:

Shaz

Reaction score
This is going to be the most important game of the season for both teams, alot is on the line

OP
OP
K

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
TaterHawk":5t9s4nvv said:
I see Harbutt pulling out some trick plays early to try to quite # 12. Watch the visitors tunnel..we are planning a warm welcome :)

Just stay classy

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I like 49er fans like you. At least you can respect what the Hawks bring. Most fans I've met over there already has the Superbowl in the bag and expect to beat us like we did the Cards.

OP
OP
K

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":30vveads said:
I like 49er fans like you. At least you can respect what the Hawks bring. Most fans I've met over there already has the Superbowl in the bag and expect to beat us like we did the Cards.

There will be no blow out in this one, most of those posters just recently became a fan, lots of us REAL Niner fans are humble and have at least some logic of the game. I mean, it's almost like most of the Niner fans that post on the other board are converted Raider fans, us true faithful are really level headed. If you go to Candlestick you will really see the difference, its sad really..

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has far greater command of the offense than when we played last.

Kaep, in my opinion, has not seen speed like of which he'll see Sun night. The defense has a boat load of speed.

Kaep has never started a game in the Clink.

This adds up to an interesting game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Any Seahawks fan who thinks we are going to walk onto the field and destroy the 49ers simply because we are at home is in for a rude awakening. Facing the 49ers, the Seahawks are essentially facing themselves - but better. Maybe not in every category or position but all things being equal, the 49ers are essentially the Seahawks in about a year or two. (Not including Russell Wilson, he's already two years into the future).

This game will be decided by turnovers and the trenches.

No blowouts. A close brawl to the finish. Having said that, I do legitimately give the Seahawks the edge due to the best home field advantage in the NFL. The 12th Man is no joke. That's not simply a Seahawks fan's opinion stated on a Seahawks message board, that's a simple fact that cannot be denied once it is experienced be it other players, coaches, broadcasters or fans.

Here's to a great game with no injuries. (Although if Gore and Kap get the stomach flu before the game I won't mind).

Happypuppy

Reaction score
This is what the game is all about. I am looking for a excellent game...maybe a prequel to another game between the teams in a few weeks!

seahawks08

Reaction score
Well, I think this will be a high scoring game compared to the last one. I think both offenses have improved and the defenses will be nuetral given division game opponents kind of know each other well. I can't get a pulse on this game, so it will make it more interesting. I think the key is time of possession kind of game, but each possession will be scoring points in my opinion. Both teams have become high powered offensive teams, exactly opposite of earlier we met. The coaching, well they are not going to play conservative, this is a practice game for probably one more meeting, so the coaches are going to bring and utilize all the skill sets their team has. Winning this game by either team will give the momentum to get into the playoffs. 49ers are playing for a bye, Seahawks are playing to get in, so Seahawks are more hungry. Well, I can't pick who will win though:)

Latest posts