12 Flag on SNF

BeastQuake

Reaction score
I feel like it's gonna be someone special. Maybe not as special as Shaun Alexander. Fredy Montero? Sigi Schmid? Sark? D Jax? BOBBY ENGRAM? John Olerud? Bret Boone? Jeff Bezos? Sir Mix-A-Lot? Still a lot of great names out there.

nategreat

Reaction score
Well on MNF against Green Bay it was..... Trent Dilfer. Yay. Hopefully we don't follow those same guidelines.

skater18000

Reaction score
Rather have Aaron Curry!!! Afterall he saved us from the Mark Sanchez ERA... thank you Aaron Curry...

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
I am so hoping you guys made a typo. You mean former Mariners utility infielder Mark Mclemore and not the semi-popular local white rap artist, right? RIGHT?

JKent82

Reaction score
Macklemore would make sense in that Pete's tweeted about him and the touchdown music is Macklemore's, I'd be plenty happy with it.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
YES MACKLEMORE is an insanely good choice!! The place will be absolutely rocking for him SUNDAY NIGHT!!

Hawker

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Macklemore. If you haven't heard, "Thrift Shop" yet, or "My Volvo" youtube it now. This coming from a country guy. I'm alright if he's our anointed flag man Sunday evening.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
i love the thrift shop song... then i saw seahawk shirts and huskie shirts in the music video and was like hmm they must be from the northwest...

ParisPC07

Reaction score
I would prefer Shaun Alexander or Holmgren's mustache but Macklemore would be good too. Just because I can only imagine what it would feel like for a hometown guy like him to get to do that.