Anyone else feel like the niners and seahawks

Seeker

Reaction score
Have just been playing "batting practice" with these other teams in order to prepare for this game?

like they're two highlanders just slaughtering opposing armies and slowly making their way towards each other?

when your team does a fake punt (awesome play) for no reason and their team does one when it was as called for (though a lot more reasonable situaiton, still aggressive tho) in the same weak. when people are fearing flat out openly FEARING facing both teams and when both teams are pretty much desinted to go in the playoffs.

anyone else feel like we may see a Niners seahawks III this year?

rideaducati

Reaction score
That would be the niners worst nightmare. They wouldn't stand a chance in that game.

blue 22

Reaction score
niners seahawks rubber match would be fitting if we beat them on sunday. it would be a great story.

rideaducati

Reaction score
blue 22":rni78833 said:
niners seahawks rubber match would be fitting if we beat them on sunday. it would be a great story.

What do you mean "if"?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Feeling my age. As I read this would be the new Stealers - Ravens grudge match I thought it was going to say Stealer - Raiders grudge match.

To me, it feels more like the old Stealers - Raiders. You old timers know what I mean.

The Radish

Reaction score
49fansince70":2mmuxezk said:
not in the least. I think they're both taking it one game at a time.

I agree. I think that's had a lot to do with both teams success. They go into games thinking the other has to beat them not them having to beat the other team.

As much as I think Harbaugh's a jerk personally he was the guy that took back the team, gave them direction, got them all going that way. they've pretty much always had the talent just not the direction since they let Mooch go.

It appears these new approaches by the coaches are paying dividends. These 2 guys alone seem to be blasting the idea that college coaches can't succeed in the NFL.

And BTW all the talking heads seem to have forgotten that Jimmy Johnson was a college coach at a fair to middlin' school, and had some success at Dallas.

:les: