NFL NETWORK about to speak of the Seahawks

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Intro said can the Seahawks win on the road

And a little Russ love :mrgreen:

Probably on in 10 minutes
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    skater18000
    NET Veteran

• Yep. I knew I shouldn't have watched.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• Heath Evans said "a long 4 years" about his time in seattle. but did say he thinks we can win on the road no doubt about it.... but only against the redskins. Think at NYG or DAL we'd lose. Giants do what they do in the playoffs, and give rob ryan a week to plan and Dallas can stop Lynch. LOL did he see us destroy Dallas this year??? I kinda forgot but I'd bet Dallas would not make it easy on us.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• blah blah blah blah blah. Let's line up and see what happens. :twisted:
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• Can't wait 2 here them after this weekend... my point is if we beat the 49ers, then we are at least a top 3 team.

Probably

1. Broncos

2. Falcons

3. Seahawks

4. 49ers

5. Patriots

6. Texans
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    skater18000
    NET Veteran

• Wenhawk wrote:Heath Evans said "a long 4 years" about his time in seattle. but did say he thinks we can win on the road no doubt about it.... but only against the redskins. Think at NYG or DAL we'd lose. Giants do what they do in the playoffs, and give rob ryan a week to plan and Dallas can stop Lynch. LOL did he see us destroy Dallas this year??? I kinda forgot but I'd bet Dallas would not make it easy on us.

Yeah that made me laugh a little.

We absolutely destroyed the cowboys already this season. And Russell has improved a teeny bit since week 2, so let's see Rob Ryan plan anything other than what to do during his offseason.

And we beat NYG in NY last year! With Tarvaris and Charlie and worse overall team. Not that the Giants haven't lost to all sorts of teams but still, it's not like a Pete Carroll coached team hasn't done it on the road in NY. Dumb.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• JKent82 wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:Heath Evans said "a long 4 years" about his time in seattle. but did say he thinks we can win on the road no doubt about it.... but only against the redskins. Think at NYG or DAL we'd lose. Giants do what they do in the playoffs, and give rob ryan a week to plan and Dallas can stop Lynch. LOL did he see us destroy Dallas this year??? I kinda forgot but I'd bet Dallas would not make it easy on us.

Yeah that made me laugh a little.

We absolutely destroyed the cowboys already this season. And Russell has improved a teeny bit since week 2, so let's see Rob Ryan plan anything other than what to do during his offseason.

And we beat NYG in NY last year! With Tarvaris and Charlie and worse overall team. Not that the Giants haven't lost to all sorts of teams but still, it's not like a Pete Carroll coached team hasn't done it on the road in NY. Dumb.

JKent FTW....
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

• finally caught this segment on tv and the highlight reel they played for us while they were talking was AWESOME
    had all kindsa stuff from the whole year on both sides of the ball!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Wenhawk wrote:Heath Evans said "a long 4 years" about his time in seattle. but did say he thinks we can win on the road no doubt about it.... but only against the redskins. Think at NYG or DAL we'd lose. Giants do what they do in the playoffs, and give rob ryan a week to plan and Dallas can stop Lynch. LOL did he see us destroy Dallas this year??? I kinda forgot but I'd bet Dallas would not make it easy on us.

Rob Ryan had 12 days to develop his plan to shut down Marshawn... 26-122-1td that is shutting him down alright.. Wilson's 2nd game as a pro.. the training wheels are off Heath.. don't hate on Seattle because you could not block nor catch well enough to take Mack's job..

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information