NFL.com ranks Kirk Cousins above Russell Wilson for Week 15

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• No, you didn't read it right. He had 1 a,b, and c. As in he gave them all a 1.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• 1a and 1b, I don't have a big problem with that.

Both of them played a good game, is that so hard to admit?
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Cousins threw Ints in that game.. NFL.com is smoking crack.
    Showmeyourtd's
    NET Practice Squad

• Wow. You've got a rookie QB that did something that's never been done -- 3 rushing TD 1 passing TD -- EVER by any QB EVER -- while leading his team to a second 50+ point output -- this time with 43 of those points coming on offensive plays or PAT -- and you don't rank him first?
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

• BocciHawk wrote:Wow. You've got a rookie QB that did something that's never been done -- 3 rushing TD 1 passing TD -- EVER by any QB EVER -- while leading his team to a second 50+ point output -- this time with 43 of those points coming on offensive plays or PAT -- and you don't rank him first?

That, sir, is an excellent point, to which I will counter with "Seahawks". If this were RGIII......ermahgerd. But it's not, and we're still in South Alaska, so....
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

• BocciHawk wrote:Wow. You've got a rookie QB that did something that's never been done -- 3 rushing TD 1 passing TD -- EVER by any QB EVER -- while leading his team to a second 50+ point output -- this time with 43 of those points coming on offensive plays or PAT -- and you don't rank him first?

Both the QB's had great performances. I'll bet if you go watched the Skins game, you'd see the same thing we are seeing in Seattle, a great young QB, and they both had great performances. Both are worthy of the #1 spot, hence they are 1a and 1b, essentially the same.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:1a and 1b, I don't have a big problem with that.

No, he had cousins above Wilson. I never said anything about Cousins not deserving it, but I guess having 4 first half tds is not enough to make Wilson the clear #1 for the week, right?
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• You are some sensitive dudes.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• KitsapHawk wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:1a and 1b, I don't have a big problem with that.

No, he had cousins above Wilson. I never said anything about Cousins not deserving it, but I guess having 4 first half tds is not enough to make Wilson the clear #1 for the week, right?

I guess not :roll:

It's just Gregg Rosenthal, not sure why you're so butthurt. Not like it's Greg Cosell or something (isn't that the smart one?)
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:
    KitsapHawk wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:1a and 1b, I don't have a big problem with that.

I guess not :roll:

It's just Gregg Rosenthal, not sure why you're so butthurt. Not like it's Greg Cosell or something (isn't that the smart one?)

Im not butthurt, I just take a stand for the Tyranny of biased media.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• Hard to not be impressed with what Cousins did. It was his first career start and came against a team that had been hot.

Both players were great.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• KitsapHawk wrote:Im not butthurt, I just take a stand for the Tyranny of biased media.

All you did was look at the stats. Gregg Rosenthal (supposedly) broke both the games down, and gave Wilson plenty of props by putting him in the #1 spot.

I'm not really seeing biased media in there..... especially because Kirk Cousins is not RG3, the #2 overall pick, with an extremely likeable personality, the former heisman winner, ect.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:Both of them played a good game, is that so hard to admit?

The problem I have with it is Rosenthal's rationale for putting Cousins at 1A -- Mike freakin Martz was gushing and drooling over Cousins. That's a reason to put Cousins at 1A?
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• endzorn wrote:You are some sensitive dudes.

YEP :34853_doh:
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• I love Russell, but Cousins played his first start and won. Did a pretty great job for a week of prep. He deserves to be ranked up there (for the week) with Russ. Russell is not God, ya'll. I love him to death, but other people can play like him sometimes.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• They should have factored in that Wilson was pulled from the game early. I am certain he would have had another TD pass had he finished the game. And perhaps in the game against Arizona as well.

Wilson has tied Cam Newton's record for TD passes thrown as a rookie QB.

Hell, if we weren't destroying teams lately he could be closing in (even closer) on Manning's all-time record.

Such BS
    Last edited by Dreo on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Dreo
    NET Starter

• I'm gonna go further and suggest that Wilson should be in consideration for the Ground Player of the Week.

Three TDs!
    Dreo
    NET Starter

• Wilson clearly had the better game. But Cousins might have had the more impressive game. Most 4th round rookies don't walk in on their first rookie start and put up those kind of numbers.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Why does anyone care about this silly stuff? We won the game, everyone still in pretty good shape.

With the probable biggest game of the season upcoming you're worried about some media slight?

Jesus Christ!!! Get a grip.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• The Radish wrote:Why does anyone care about this silly stuff? We won the game, everyone still in pretty good shape.

With the probable biggest game of the season upcoming you're worried about some media slight?

Jesus Christ!!! Get a grip.

I honestly dont care about that, I just posted an article on wilson...
    :x
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• I don't blame them. SEA is playing the best defense in the NFL and SEA didn't put up anything really vs SF the last time.

I don't think they are trying to say that Cousins is better than Wilson, it's just matchups.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information