Wilson surprises high schooler

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
i absolutely love how involved russell is in the community. he seems to really love the seattle area and to understand that we havent had a real sports hero here in quite a while. stoked hes stepping up and filling that hole.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Every time I turn around RW is making me a bigger fan of his, we're pretty lucky to have a guy like him.

Shaz

Reaction score
That's not just some High Schooler

He's the best HS athlete in the country that's going to USC

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Boy, he would have been great at UW. O well, rebuilding takes time.

kearly

Reaction score
That's Max Browne, aka Peyton Manning clone Max Browne. I didn't even know about the Manning comparisons when I first saw him and within 5 seconds I thought "he throws and steps EXACTLY like Manning does."

Meeker

Reaction score
The kid being so much taller made me laugh a little.

A

Anonymous

This kid makes smart decisions on the field and has a cannon for an arm too.

Hope he stays in college long enogh to get his degree squared away before he enters the draft. (like he'll need it...)

Way to make it happen Russ!

seahawks875

Reaction score
I think Max Browne will be Jake Heaps 2.0 AKA Star Skyline QB turned into College bust

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":c9xwyup2 said:
Saw that happen on the local news. Pretty cool story. And the ceiling is very high for Browne. He's got a very good chance at a wonderful college and NFL career. Too bad it's not going to be as a Seahawk.

You never know...it could be...he's got at least 4 years to go in college and Russell is going to eventually need an heir apparent no matter how young he is now. I for one don't want to see Seattle scrambling to find a franchise QB when Wilson is done winning super bowls and finally hangs up those cleats.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Bakergirl":qntpz57o said:
Seahawk Sailor":qntpz57o said:
Saw that happen on the local news. Pretty cool story. And the ceiling is very high for Browne. He's got a very good chance at a wonderful college and NFL career. Too bad it's not going to be as a Seahawk.

You never know...it could be...he's got at least 4 years to go in college and Russell is going to eventually need an heir apparent no matter how young he is now. I for one don't want to see Seattle scrambling to find a franchise QB when Wilson is done winning super bowls and finally hangs up those cleats.

And do you really think that the Hawks are going to be in position to Draft a person of this caliber in four years?
Never happen! I expect us to be Drafting at #25 of lower from now on!!! Well....I suppose that someone could give us their #1 for Flynn. :roll:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Meeker":3igzywzn said:
The kid being so much taller made me laugh a little.
That struck me as funnyier than hell,,,,BUT,,,,notice the difference in the size of their hands?, Oh...My.. God.!!!
I really hope this kid kicks ass @ SC, he seems to have the humility it takes to succeed :th2thumbs: