Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Wilson surprises high schooler
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:40 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

Just gotta love this guy...

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Wilson-helps-surprise-Browne-on-his-big-day/2ccd9ebc-60c9-49b8-b925-8c47a67f96de

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post subject: Re: Wilson surprises high schooler
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:15 pm 
NET Veteran

So freaking awesome!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:38 pm 
NET Rookie

i absolutely love how involved russell is in the community. he seems to really love the seattle area and to understand that we havent had a real sports hero here in quite a while. stoked hes stepping up and filling that hole.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Every time I turn around RW is making me a bigger fan of his, we're pretty lucky to have a guy like him.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

That's not just some High Schooler

He's the best HS athlete in the country that's going to USC

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:00 pm 
NET Veteran

Boy, he would have been great at UW. O well, rebuilding takes time.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 am 
* Mr Random Thought *

That's Max Browne, aka Peyton Manning clone Max Browne. I didn't even know about the Manning comparisons when I first saw him and within 5 seconds I thought "he throws and steps EXACTLY like Manning does."

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:51 am 
NET Rookie

The kid being so much taller made me laugh a little.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:00 am 
NET Veteran

Meeker wrote:

6 ft 5 , kind of looks taller

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:17 am 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *

This kid makes smart decisions on the field and has a cannon for an arm too.

Hope he stays in college long enogh to get his degree squared away before he enters the draft. (like he'll need it...)

Way to make it happen Russ!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 am 
* Natural Rubbing Action *

Saw that happen on the local news. Pretty cool story. And the ceiling is very high for Browne. He's got a very good chance at a wonderful college and NFL career. Too bad it's not going to be as a Seahawk.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:27 pm 
NET Rookie

I think Max Browne will be Jake Heaps 2.0 AKA Star Skyline QB turned into College bust

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 pm 
NET Veteran

Seahawk Sailor wrote:
Saw that happen on the local news. Pretty cool story. And the ceiling is very high for Browne. He's got a very good chance at a wonderful college and NFL career. Too bad it's not going to be as a Seahawk.

You never know...it could be...he's got at least 4 years to go in college and Russell is going to eventually need an heir apparent no matter how young he is now. I for one don't want to see Seattle scrambling to find a franchise QB when Wilson is done winning super bowls and finally hangs up those cleats.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*

Bakergirl wrote:
Seahawk Sailor wrote:

You never know...it could be...he's got at least 4 years to go in college and Russell is going to eventually need an heir apparent no matter how young he is now. I for one don't want to see Seattle scrambling to find a franchise QB when Wilson is done winning super bowls and finally hangs up those cleats.

And do you really think that the Hawks are going to be in position to Draft a person of this caliber in four years?
Never happen! I expect us to be Drafting at #25 of lower from now on!!! Well....I suppose that someone could give us their #1 for Flynn. :roll:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am 
* NET Eeyore *

Very cool.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 am 
NET Veteran

Meeker wrote:

That struck me as funnyier than hell,,,,BUT,,,,notice the difference in the size of their hands?, Oh...My.. God.!!!
I really hope this kid kicks ass @ SC, he seems to have the humility it takes to succeed :th2thumbs:

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]