9ers fans

tifferradish

Reaction score
I'm just curious, not to start any fighting, but why do 49ers fans come on our board and post messages? Can someone please explain this? Lol

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I went on their board to talk smack leading up to the game, I called them " whiners" they got all butt hurt and banned me. So they're not the only ones hah.

Disp

Reaction score
Probably for the same reasons you post here. Because we have fingers and we're interested in your team.

Why do you guys create so many 49ers threads? Probably the same reason I bet.

OP
OP
tifferradish

tifferradish

Reaction score
Well I've just noticed quite a few 9ers fans posting on here, wasn't entirely sure why, I wouldn't go over to a 9ers board and start posting.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I would. It's fun to post on opponents' boards, particularly if it's a team you're interested in year in and year out. I love the resident out-of-towners and hope they feel free to be a part of our community, as long as they're constructive and intelligent.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
The same reason as me... They cant get enough of our future hall of famer QB

BayArea

Reaction score
It's funner than repeating the same crap over and over with your fellow fans.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I did cause i cant stand the niners, no offense Disp.
But i wanted to talk smack to them so on Sunday, after the hawks win it would be that much sweeter. Just for fun trash talk type of deal.

GeorgeKush

Reaction score
is there a rule stating fans from other teams are not allowed here? ban the trolls, but if someone wants to actually discuss football it will be healthy for this board.

Shaz

Reaction score
This has to be the dumbest thread in here at the moment

We're Rivals, it happens

My Lawdy.....................

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Fans from other teams post here all the time. There's no rule. In fact, we have fans from other teams that have been regular posters for like 6 or 7 years here and still come to this site because lots of the guys here know football, and many other teams sites are pretty weak. They just don't get much traffic, or it's a free-for-all where they don't actually talk about the sport. They just post gross GIFs and that sort of thing.

We've got fans from the Bears and Redskins that have been pretty loyal .Netters. I think there were some Steelers fans that came here for the Superbowl and posted regularly for a few years after that game and were liked by almost everybody.

That's why it's a shame that we've had certain teams (I won't name them) that seem to have the most uneducated and misinformed fans on earth. The board is a good place, and they could learn a lot and discuss matchups and the like and be treated like one of the gang, but they come here and talk crap and act like a five year old, get banned, and then go to their board and claim the mods here are "Nazis" which is just ridiculous. They are just starting stuff to start stuff and it's pretty pathetic. This board is a good place, and I've been on lots of boards and put in lots of posts in my day. This is a great board. Other fans should be so lucky, and fans of other teams are more than welcome to post as long as they don't try to push people's buttons. That's not allowed of Seahawks fans towards each other, why would it be allowed for a fan of an opposing team coming here? It's just wrong.

frase32

Reaction score
As a Niner fan I lurk here mostly to get a feel for how Hawks fans feel about the team in general. I don't get involved in some debates with Hawks fans here like some of the other Niners fans simply because this is YOUR place and I am just a guest here. To argue with a perceived homer fan on that fans forums is just about as retarded as it gets in my opinion. These forums are made for fans to be homers. So why would that bother me. Some of the Niners fans here just make me shake my head with some of the things they post in response to "homers".

Carhanu21

Reaction score
the main niners message board (49erswebzone.com) is censored too much. They take down your post if it criticizes Jim Harbaugh or some of the star players. This is what happened to me and I am a Niners fan.

The other main Niners message board (which is sponsored by the 49ers, but I forget the URL) is even worse. They wont even let you become a member. I applied for membership as a Niner fan and they kicked me out 2 days later for no reason even though I hadnt even posted anything. I got an email from the moderator saying I wasnt qualified. I have no idea why.

49elite

Reaction score
I hate the Seahawks but I think this is the best message board in the league and I've been on a lot. The folks here are generally on point. I really like the layout of this board and if I was a hawks fan, I'd def donate some cash here

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I like most of the Niner fans, but a few of you...
Same goes for you hawk fans.

Largent80

Reaction score
It's because were cool and everyone wants to be around us. :pimp:

That and they secretly enjoy seeing a dog shit on their logo.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
frase32":fup13ine said:
As a Niner fan I lurk here mostly to get a feel for how Hawks fans feel about the team in general. I don't get involved in some debates with Hawks fans here like some of the other Niners fans simply because this is YOUR place and I am just a guest here. To argue with a perceived homer fan on that fans forums is just about as retarded as it gets in my opinion. These forums are made for fans to be homers. So why would that bother me. Some of the Niners fans here just make me shake my head with some of the things they post in response to "homers".

:th2thumbs:

I like you already.