Mike and MIke

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Mike and MIke
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm
  • Any1 else catch the show today? They did a segment where they ranked the "Top 5 most complete package teams" and talked the whole time, I'm not exaggerating the whole time, as if the Seahawks were going to be ranked surprisingly high on the list....then at the very end, they left them off the list and said they were number 6. NFL network and ESPN have really been pissing me off lately. I want the Hawks to smoke San Fran on Sunday sooooooo bad!
    12thManHawkFan
    NET Rookie

Re: Mike and MIke
Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:00 pm
  • Those sons of...

Man, I'm going to cry if we lose to SF.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm
  • It was a litttttle bit funny.

What I didn't get was the Patriots being on the list. I wouldn't have ranked us higher than 5, maybe maybe four over Atlanta. It's most complete, not best.

The Patriots are pretty clearly mostly Tom Brady.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:12 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Those sons of...

I just may ask you to pass the tissues. I just don't see us losing this one though. The Patriots appeared to me to just be playing like shit, and I'm trying to turn off my homer button here. The crowd is gonna be INSANE, and Kaepernick is still a 2nd year player playing his first game in front of the 12th man, with our D out for blood. With the threat of the Wilson run and the way our O has opened up the playbook... I think that will be enough to overcome the 9ers D... at least enough to win it. I'm feeling very optimistic about this game.

And with that, my little Wilson "GO HAWKS!"

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:15 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Those sons of...

Copycat! :lol:
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:32 pm
  • JKent82 wrote:The Patriots are pretty clearly mostly Tom Brady.

He's the main piece for sure but they have a very good running attack (last Sunday not included where weather wreaked havoc on Ridley being able to secure the football) and they're very good stopping the run too.

Their only glaring weakness is defending the pass, something a guy like Peyton Manning could easily expose come playoff time.

As for our defense, they've been showing chinks in the armor over the last month.. Sunday against the Niners will be a major test.. as their offense is FAR superior than the two we just faced.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 pm
  • Top 6 most complete isn't so bad considering how far we've come. We still have occasional lapses on defense in close games. Our receiving corps is not very deep or physical. Best thing is we are a young talented team improving by leaps and bounds while teams like green bay and atlanta are likely at their peak.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:09 pm
  • The Seahawks win on Sunday will shock the football world..So, will it put us #1 on next weeks rankings?...No ..of course not silly
    BGHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:19 pm
  • What's Greenberg got against the Seahawks? That was his gig. He was taking a shot at us.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information