Denver Area SNF get together

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I know a bunch of you 12's are here in Denver with me. Im going to watch this game at the Buffalo Wild Wings across from Belmar; at Wadsworth and Alameda, in Lakewood. My family will be there, even my mom who flew in from Washington St. Come meet Me amd Moms and Root for the Hawks to Smash the 9ers!

:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

largenutz

Reaction score
thats whats up! Imma be there if im in town, im glad you still decided to put it together since the Pats messed up Sunday night. Ill put out a tweet theres a couple more 12s i found on there. Ill PM you my number too.

tstream07

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the boards, but I live in Denver. Me and some buddies are looking for a place to watch. I should be able to make it if some hawks fans are there.

floreshawk02

Reaction score
there is a Denver Seahawks Booster club that get together on a regular bases...

Rocky Mountain Sea Hawkers
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!! Come One, Come ALL! It's time to send the Whiners back into the mines, and hope they stay there. This a HUGE game for us! 12th MAN IS IN THE HOUSE!!! LOUD AND PROUD!! They ain't heard nothing yet!!! Join the Rocky Mountain Seahawkers @Chinook Hawk Nest.....Chinook Bar and Grill, kickoff is 6:20

http://www.seahawkers.org/sea-hawker-ch ... untain-co/

OP
OP

5280Hawk

Reaction score
yeah man! Cant wait! Ill be in a New Style Home #12 "Fan" Jersey

I going to try to get there around 5 - 5:30.

largenutz

Reaction score
yo last time I went to watch the Hawks with a bunch of people in a public place+ I went with a few friends n co workers,we are a bunch of artists and non of us look "normal" tats on face, sleeved out,etc=we go to TGIF fridays in Aurora, Romo fumbles snap, I get into it with cowboy fans, in turn my homies get into it with cowboy fans, I get my ass beat in parking lot in cuffs, behind the police car,AND they take me to jail for.............SWEARING IN PUBLIC!
I wish they would have done it the SPD way and beat my ass and let me go.
Can't wait to meet you guys..........
LOL!!

OP
OP

5280Hawk

Reaction score
One more bump.

I want to have as many Hawk fans there as possible!!!!!! :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

largenutz

Reaction score
if anyone is going thru the westside to get to Belmar please pm me-Im not sure if my car will be fixed by Sunday night. I'm right off hiway 6 on sheridan only a couple miles away from buffalo wild wings at Belmar.

OP
OP

5280Hawk

Reaction score
that was awesome,

Mike and John, it was great to meet you!, I didn't catch the handles of the other guys that made it but I was pretty buzzed!

Thanks for showin up! BTW ZERO 9ers fans in the somewhat crowded BWW.