Rewatching Week 6 vs. 49ers

skater18000

Reaction score
I specifically will focus on the lead we took in the game early. Also how they took over the game with the running game and also how their defense played through the game.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think they will miss Carpenter. He and Okung didn't do to badly early. But if Justin Smith is out, that will help a ton. Let us know what you see.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I've watched that game a couple times. The conservative offense and dropped passes were the reason that game was even close. Seattle is much improved on offense and should win in the Clink. The niners still throw 2 yard passes all the time, but now that Kaepernick is in they can also get a semi-accurate long ball every now and then. With Russell Wilson rubbing off on the team, I have no doubt that the Seahawks will have a much better showing this time. Even if this game were in Frisco, I think Seattle would have a great chance to win.

After two tough games in a row for the whiners, I'm hoping for an emotional let down from them against the Cards.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Keep him in the pocket would be a great start, Kaepernick is dangerous outside of the pocket. One thing driving us nuts all season is the soft play when we are ahead, we need to crush them to shut up the bobble heads that the niners are better.

Latest posts