Happy Birthday Jim Harbaugh!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Happy Birthday Jim Harbaugh!
Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm
  • I would sh@# myself if when the smoke is clear and the dust settles, and the scoreboard this Sunday reads 69-3 in favor of Seattle, Pete walks across the field to shake hands with Colin Kaepernicks sugar daddy and calmly wishes him a Happy Birthday!

God I hate the :death2: :49ersmall: :rocket: :domotwak: :thfight7:
    San Fransisco. Still partying like it's 1981.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

Re: Happy Birthday Jim Harbaugh!
Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm
  • It would be therapeutic if the Hawks were on the positive side of a heavily weighted score Sunday, if anything to see Harbaugh flipping out.

They haven't won the division yet folks and until they do, I hold a fraction of hope. Nothing would make me happier than to see them CHOKE. I am fairly realistic though and Sunday is certain to be a "chippy" game. Obviously even if the Hawks win, the Niners couldn't ask for a better team to throttle as a tune-up on their way to a division title. Harbs will probably get his birthday present a little late if anything.

Frankly, I am just stoked that many Niner fans were talking about sealing up the division much earlier than this and I glad the Hawks have a chance to make them work for it in the last week of the season. Damn Pats... Nice choke job!!!
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am
  • Surprised that the media aren't complaining that Pete was running up the birthdays on Harbaugh.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 am
  • Damn I hate the Patriots.
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information