Enjoy.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
What? You couldn't just cut and paste it? The Pete Carroll one is funny too though... Good find!

Russell Wilson: He needs to knock it off. His offense has amassed 959 yards in the past two weeks. They’ve scored 108 points. Look, fella, it was already decided that RG III and Andrew Luck were the 1 and 1a of rookie quarterbacks. You trying to butt in with your production and success is a desperate ploy for attention. Being a show-off is naughty.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
lol what a great article! The Wilson comment is funny, but this was my favorite:

Stat of the Week

That was Joe Flacco’s QBR rating Sunday, the second-lowest rating for any quarterback in the NFL this season. The lowest QBR rating of the season? That belongs to a Joe Flacco, QB, Ravens, who posted a 0.3 back in Week 7, which was the lowest rating in the history of the stat, dating back to 2008.

I don’t mean to want to criticize a statistic that was invented by ESPN experts high above my pay grade, but something in the formula obviously needs to be tweaked if it is unable to properly recognize the best quarterback in the NFL. Let’s fix it.