If we lose to Sf...

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
And take care of business against the Rams..

do you still have confidence in this team to make the big dance?

I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)...

I can't see us missing out on the playoffs completely. Once we get there -- anything can happen.

I have confidence that RUSSELL WILSON can shock the world! :0190l:

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Why not. All you need is to get hot at the right time . Even if the mighty crown their ass phony9ets get lucky and beat us it still won't make a diff . We get in anything can happen! BELIVE that!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":3srpa7rr said:
I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)... :0190l:

I'll be shocked if we lose to San Fran this Sunday night. Of course it's possible, but the atmosphere at the Clink is gonna be turned up to 11 (12?) for this one. I think we're gonna kill 'em, and I'm not normally a rose-colored glasses kinda guy. Right now we're on fire, and I think the 9ers are gonna limp outta here muttering "holy shiznitz! what was that?". Then the national media will be (hopefully) bleating that the wrong team won the NFC West...

OP
OP
H

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
BlueThunder":27f4og0h said:
Hawksfanatik":27f4og0h said:
I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)... :0190l:

I'll be shocked if we lose to San Fran this Sunday night. Of course it's possible, but the atmosphere at the Clink is gonna be turned up to 11 (12?) for this one. I think we're gonna kill 'em, and I'm not normally a rose-colored glasses kinda guy. Right now we're on fire, and I think the 9ers are gonna limp outta here muttering "holy shiznitz! what was that?". Then the national media will be (hopefully) bleating that the wrong team won the NFC West...

Its very possible we do win this weekend. But I bet the media would just say that SF was coming off an emotional win and knew they have the NFC West in hand. I wonder how much props we'd even get.. not that it matters.

Media attention matters diddly squat come playoff time.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
It's really gonna annoy me if I observe a sea of 49er red in the crowd... I HATE that SO MUCH! Stupid Stub Hub.... Someone needs to make a scalping website that's Seattle-only based. Only Seahawks fans or fans of other Seattle teams can buy unwanted tix. Hear that aspiring Seattle entrepreneurs?

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I love this team and I love the direction were going, but I'm expecting to make or win the super bowl this year. I'm hoping that we win a WC game and do well in the divisional round. If we somehow advance to the NFC championship game than my expectations will change dramtically. I think this year is setting the table for a SB run in 2013...

But on the other hand my confidence in RW is growing significantly, almost to the point where I expect good things to happen on EVERY drive. Last year with T-Jack- I was always nervous when he took the field. This year I have supreme confidence that RW will get the job done.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":1722iw0e said:
BlueThunder":1722iw0e said:
Hawksfanatik":1722iw0e said:

Its very possible we do win this weekend. But I bet the media would just say that SF was coming off an emotional win and knew they have the NFC West in hand. I wonder how much props we'd even get.. not that it matters.

Media attention matters diddly squat come playoff time.

Interestingly enough- The Seahawks were coming off an "emotional win" over NE when we play SF last time. This time they are coming off the big win. It will be interesting to see if we can get some early momentum like we've done the last 2 weeks.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":44ioaknw said:
And take care of business against the Rams..

do you still have confidence in this team to make the big dance?

I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)...

I can't see us missing out on the playoffs completely. Once we get there -- anything can happen.

I have confidence that RUSSELL WILSON can shock the world! :0190l:
i dont like your bad attitude lol

twelfman

Reaction score
If they go th the sb this year it will be 2013 so I'm thinkin lets just go ahead and get this party started