Really looking forward to Niners game

madbohem

Reaction score
all our second games against our division makes me excited because a second look with Wilson behind center is going to be eye opening.

That Cards game, well that was amazing but the cards were imploding long before they came to Seattle to play. I know part of the big story this week wants to make it a Wilson vs Kaepernick thing, but these two do not directly play each other. While I think Kaepernick presents a new and lesser known challenge for the defense, Wilson is going to be facing the 49ers a second time. I truly expect to see Wilson to put his study into action in a big way.

Every QB, no matter how great, is a manager. I am certain every play maker on our offense gains heavily from a QB who can optimize what is happening at the line of scrimmage. Lynch is going to run crazy over the top of the 49ers simply because Wilson is DangeRuss and forces the D to pay attention to him in a way that goes beyond an obvious pass/run situation.

I expect to see a lot of read options this game, but this time I think it will exploit the 49ers with a bigger passing game. I am going 31 - 17 Hawks on this one. Our defense is going to get a few more turnovers with the Niners playing from behind. I also expect Kaepernick to be eaten alive, under pressure, and we see another game that Aaron Rodgers can identify with.