This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • AF_Hawk wrote:Teams are still accusing us of pumping crowd noise, when will this end! Hopefully never!

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=140021

:twisted: I agree! I just love that BS! :49ersmall:
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

• grizrgood wrote:I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs:

You have 49ers friends? Gross
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    grizrgood wrote:I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs:

:177692: Didn't say they were great friends! :lol:
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

• grizrgood wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    grizrgood wrote:I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs:

:177692: Didn't say they were great friends! :lol:

My best friend at work is a die hard 9er fan. But he also likes the Seahawks (Season ticket holder for 15 years). He's a San Francisco transplant from over 20 years ago and adopted the 'Hawks as his second team. But head to head? He's Niners all the way. We engage in friendly ribbing all the time, but basically he can't lose this weekend, though he is hoping his Niners win in a very close, hard fought game.

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Tech Worlds wrote:

I have one. But we are an organ donor match, so I keep him around.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:

I have one. But we are an organ donor match, so I keep him around.

I'll be your alibi when that liver gives out.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• Most football fans in San Luis Obispo support the 49ers (when they have a winning team) so I've been able to take a few bets here to make things interesting. Go Hawks!
    godawg
    NET Starter

• I'm a 3rd generation 49er fan born and raised in San Francisco. My 49ers were outplayed tonight but more specifically out coached. Fangio and Roman are very predictable and have been all season. Hate most of you seahawk fans for being so HOMER after reading this web site for years. Enjoy this win. You will be dangerous in the play-offs.
    49erFanFromPac
    NET Bench Warmer

• 49erFanFromPac wrote:I'm a 3rd generation 49er fan born and raised in San Francisco. My 49ers were outplayed tonight but more specifically out coached. Fangio and Roman are very predictable and have been all season. Hate most of you seahawk fans for being so HOMER after reading this web site for years. Enjoy this win. You will be dangerous in the play-offs.

And the 9'er forums aren't homers? Get real.
    " Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."
    v1rotv2
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• 49erFanFromPac wrote:I'm a 3rd generation 49er fan born and raised in San Francisco. My 49ers were outplayed tonight but more specifically out coached. Fangio and Roman are very predictable and have been all season. Hate most of you seahawk fans for being so HOMER after reading this web site for years. Enjoy this win. You will be dangerous in the play-offs.

:49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Bye bye.
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information