This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Another 50 point smackdown? Wow! Damn impressive showing by our 'Hawks. I'm pretty sure no team would relish having to play us right now. We're on FIRE! I'm so bummed though, as all of you surely are, that the frickin' Patriots couldn't take out the Niners on their home turf, but what are ya gonna do? Now we have to beat the Niners...no small task...and then hope Arizona pulls off some miracle at Candlestick...*snerk*. Oh well. I'll take the wild card over nothin'. Looking forward to this prime-time slobber-knocker! Should be awesome! Can't wait to hear the 12th man Loud and Proud baby!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

49ers webzone

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

Football's Future forum

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=69

ESPN forum

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/nam ... isco-49ers

Sports Hoopla... Submitted by haroldseattle. Thanks!

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Ninersworld

http://forums.ninersworld.net/niners/

49ersparadise Forum

http://www.49ersparadise.com/forum/index.php

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
God.... I didn't read through any of these before posting the links from my forum library. Prepare to get pissed off! Took me about 30 seconds for my hackles to rise... :229031_banghead:

We HAVE to beat these guys! We HAVE TO!! :death2: :niners.: :rocket:

Just winning it would be great. Humiliating them would be... Etheral...

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
I can't visit the 49ers forums too often. They think they have the Superbowl in the bag already. No sense in reading about how awesome they think they are.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
It's hilarious...we went from nothing on an opponents' message boards to this avalanche of BS. Lol. We REALLY need to put these guys down this week.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Read through a 19 page thread on Webzone and came to the conclusion that you can't be over 9 years old and participate on the forum ( except for our lone wolf... Hawk84). It makes me feel bad for being mean to Box90 or whatever he calls himself on here. I really would love to see us kick the shit out of them but I (unlike their fans) am realistic and know they have a great team and they have the upper hand at this point until we can take them.

It seems to me , a lot of their fans are desperatley reaching for stuff to say about us "Pete the cheat"?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
morgulon1":105gh8ox said:
It seems to me , a lot of their fans are desperatley reaching for stuff to say about us "Pete the cheat"?
Yeah, most of them are too stupid to realize that Reggie Bush taking money from a guy he knew long before he ever entered college, in a completely different city no less, is Pete Carroll "cheating".

morgulon1

Reaction score
Im with ya Roland, if anything, I think a lot of the fans over there won't admit it but they might be a little concerned about the outcome. We SHOULD of won that game. We didn't , and thats it. SF was lucky.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3627h8kg said:
morgulon1":3627h8kg said:
Yeah, most of them are too stupid to realize that Reggie Bush taking money from a guy he knew long before he ever entered college, in a completely different city no less, is Pete Carroll "cheating".

I've told myself a long time ago that EVERY legitimate college teams coach is always doing dirty things to stay on top, PC included. I have no proof, I just came to that conclusion because I don't see how all these amazing athletes who go to to the NFL and are dumber than a box of rocks can get a legitimate degree or even pass basic college courses.

49fansince70

Reaction score
morgulon1":3tc2ip28 said:
Read through a 19 page thread on Webzone and came to the conclusion that you can't be over 9 years old and participate on the forum ( except for our lone wolf... Hawk84). It makes me feel bad for being mean to Box90 or whatever he calls himself on here. I really would love to see us kick the shit out of them but I (unlike their fans) am realistic and know they have a great team and they have
the upper hand at this point until we can take them.

The Webzone sucks. I only go there to read the articles. There really isn't a good forum for the 49ers. You'll occasionally see good takes on WarriorsWorld:

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/

While this wasn't desperate at all:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58983

Punter

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":chfr45d9 said:
I can't visit the 49ers forums too often. They think they have the Superbowl in the bag already. No sense in reading about how awesome they think they are.

I'm a niner fan and this couldn't be farther from the truth, the 49ers board is full with whiners that only focus on the "bad things" our team has, most of them are still fighting about who should be our QB.

That being said, I like our chances to get to the SB, but thinking it is on the bag is ridiculous.

I respect the seahawks, they are a very good team but hope we beat you guys next sunday, I expect a hard fought game, going to be disappointed if it is not on either side.

Hawks46

Reaction score
To be honest, I have very few issues with any of the Niners fans that come here. Unlike a lot of folks, I expect them to defend their team, even here, and welcome good debate.

I don't even bother to go to their forums.

hawker84

Reaction score
Punter":2lbf7fbh said:
Hawksfanatik":2lbf7fbh said:

I'm a niner fan and this couldn't be farther from the truth, the 49ers board is full with whiners that only focus on the "bad things" our team has, most of them are still fighting about who should be our QB.

That being said, I like our chances to get to the SB, but thinking it is on the bag is ridiculous.

I respect the seahawks, they are a very good team but hope we beat you guys next sunday, I expect a hard fought game, going to be disappointed if it is not on either side.

having spent the better part of two days over there , stirring it up... there are a lot more who think they're unbeatable and we don't stand a chance than the ones that think we're a legitmate apponent. there are some but not many. i to respect the SF fans that come on here and are respectable and offer good debate.. but niner fans are not welcoming at all. i've suffered attack after attack, and now that they realize i'm not a complete idiot am i finally getting some good debate.. only took 2 days but hey, that's progress...

hawker84

Reaction score
top complaints (attacks) of whiner fans:

we think we're world beaters because we beat up on bottom feeding teams.
carrolls a D Bag for running up the score
we havent' had near as many tough road games ( like we make the schedule )
fake punt
adderall
suspensions taking so long. why would you not want to face your rivalry head on at full stregnth.
we pump in noise
( my personal favorite ) our stadium is built like a amplifier.. he meant amphotheatre.. but we are cheaters because we built a stadium designed to be loud.
we didn't beat NE at their home, we can only beat them at ours .. only a true championship team can go into foxborough and beat them..
our corners hold and never gets called, because the national media has hyped them so much...
( another one of my favorites ) seattle just doen't realize that the niners are a much better team than the one we faced in week 7.. i guess we're the same ole vanilla offensive team ..

just some to name a few, pretty damn entertaining..

rlkats

Reaction score
Good luck guys hers is to two great teams. Oh by the way nor all of us niner fans are morons just the bandwagon ones. Both teams have talent and good coaching.

HawksNation69

Reaction score
Talk about disrespectful Seattle Seahawks fans. 9/10 Seahawks fans were saying the 49ers defense doesn't scare them...wtf? That is blatant homer BS.

It will be a close game, but don't think for a min that the Hawks will win the game. Maybe if the Refs give Seattle more horrible calls..lol. And Pete Carroll will cheer for a win he didn't earn or deserve. Carroll = Scumbag. And the people that cheer are a reflection of the city and the people that live in Seattle..Worthless Scumbags.

And enough with the 12th man BS. When you get beat at home this Sunday NO more 12th man talk ever again.

If you really think Seattle will win you are a homer and a hater. Just give props to SF...you are striving to be us anyways.. A lot of bitter jealous Seahawks fans. I love it.

Seattle Seahawks Established 1976 and 0 (Zero ) Super Bowls.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
HawksNation69":qs1hnllu said:
Talk about disrespectful Seattle Seahawks fans. 9/10 Seahawks fans were saying the 49ers defense doesn't scare them...wtf? That is blatant homer BS.

It will be a close game, but don't think for a min that the Hawks will win the game. Maybe if the Refs give Seattle more horrible calls..lol. And Pete Carroll will cheer for a win he didn't earn or deserve. Carroll = Scumbag. And the people that cheer are a reflection of the city and the people that live in Seattle..Worthless Scumbags.

And enough with the 12th man BS. When you get beat at home this Sunday NO more 12th man talk ever again.

If you really think Seattle will win you are a homer and a hater. Just give props to SF...you are striving to be us anyways.. A lot of bitter jealous Seahawks fans. I love it.

Seattle Seahawks Established 1976 and 0 (Zero ) Super Bowls.

I'm leaving this so the other 49er "fans" that show up know what we have to deal with. 3rd one of these I've nuked in an hour.

Shaz

Reaction score
Why do you go to Webzone? Those guys are colossal dipshits

Go to http://forums.49ers.com/

You'll see dumbasses of course (We have them here as well) but for the most part they are pretty level headed on how they view things

Good peeps IMO

BayArea

Reaction score
Under stand that we got guys like your buddy here coming through the forum and getting banned at least once a day.

Originally posted by ShadyHawk182:
I think Whiners is a perfect name for alot of you. Just like your whiney team and coach.
Even after beating the Seahawks your coach went crying to the league about our DBs being to physical. And Complain to the league that the Seahawks green gloves arent fair and too distracting.
Seahawks in whiners heads bad.

Was any of that called for? Didn't say a thing about football just insults and bad ones at that. This is the kind of stuff that makes guys post the crap you guys are pissed about.

Another guy just banned called a moderator an IT nerd for calling him out for using ip blocker and having multiple accounts.

Most is contained on our own board anyway not like they are coming to troll you guys here.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
BayArea":2dtoe4o6 said:
Under stand that we got guys like your buddy here coming through the forum and getting banned at least once a day.

I think Whiners is a perfect name for alot of you. Just like your whiney team and coach.
Even after beating the Seahawks your coach went crying to the league about our DBs being to physical. And Complain to the league that the Seahawks green gloves arent fair and too distracting.

Was any of that called for? Didn't say a thing about football just insults and bad ones at that. This is the kind of stuff that makes guys post the crap you guys are pissed about.

Another guy just banned called a moderator an IT nerd for calling him out for using ip blocker and having multiple accounts.

Most is contained on our own board anyway not like they are coming to troll you guys here.

Please don't judge an entire fanbase because of some lone moronic assholes. And that goes both ways obviously. Every team has their trolls and there's nothing anybody can do about it, except to just ban 'em permanently. I'm pretty sure most of the guys/gals here are fairly well-behaved, but no doubt a few leak through... especially the newer, younger guys. Not to besmirch all our young male fans... but we've all gone through our twenties, and remember some form of assholishness that we regret, especially with alcohol thrown in. C'mon, admit it! :lol:

BayArea

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3prvetok said:
BayArea":3prvetok said:

Please don't judge an entire fanbase because of some lone moronic assholes. And that goes both ways obviously. Every team has their trolls and there's nothing anybody can do about it, except to just ban 'em permanently. I'm pretty sure most of the guys/gals here are fairly well-behaved, but no doubt a few leak through... especially the newer, younger guys. Not to besmirch all our young male fans... but we've all gone through our twenties, and remember some form of assholishness that we regret, especially with alcohol thrown in. C'mon, admit it! :lol:

I am definitely not judging your whole fan base. From what I have seen here most of you guys are legit fans supporting your team and I completely respect that. I also don't want to defend some stupid comments made by 9er fans.

I am in my early twenties and I am sure in those links there are some dip shit comments made by myself that I am not proud of...lol

Now being 100% real here. This game worries me. I don't know what will happen. The Seahawks are playing very well especially at home, and we always struggle in that stadium. Huge statement opportunity for them. We got a new QB who has never started there which is also a concern of mine. He has been there though so he knows it is loud as shit at least. I never know which team is going to show up it could be the one that lost to the Rams or the one that played Sunday night. Our kicker cannot be relied on outside of 20 yards anymore. Personally I think we should go for it on 4th anything over 25 yards with Akers only being consistent at missing. Our defense is not giving up anything in the passing game or the running game even without J. Smith.

The Seahawks just blew out a couple of teams. Same teams we blew out earlier in the season but still 50 points is 50 points. Very good rookie QB who we will definitely have to game plan for. These are the kind of games that make offensive coordinators earn their pay. A running game that will take some work to slow down.

My honest opinion is this game will look nothing like the two games these teams played last week. No 20+ leads, or channel changing at halftime. This will be won in the trenches and by basically whatever team wants it more. Not a lot of clear cut advantages on either side but the winner will have earned it.

Latest posts