The dude that ran onto the field during the game

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Here's what they didn't show on TV:

A-WtoT2CUAAdzXi.jpg

Heh.

(Courtesy of @THELadyCHawkFan on Twitter.)

drdiags

Reaction score
Oh, those crazy Canadians. Thought my boy CANHawk was at home in Vancouver? j/k CAN, you knows I loves ya!

CANHawk

Reaction score
That's my cousin from Toronto...

It's funny. CFL players tend to tackle streakers and other hooligans who run out on the field. You can't sue people for every stupid thing up here like you can down there so they take em down if they get close. CFL players don't have any freakin money anyway.

BTW, I like the wooly socks.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
How much money would you pay to see Earl Thomas chase this guy down and flatten him???

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I was kind of annoyed by this during the game, but mostly just because I find these international venues dumb.

The crowd was ridiculously quiet the whole game, quietest crowd I have ever heard during an NFL game, regardless of the fact it was a blowout.

Then this yahoo runs onto the field.

I don't get why the NFL plays games in Toronto. Many of the people there obviously did not really care about this game, despite the Bills and Seahawks probably having more fans there than most NFL teams.

The NFL's contract to play games in Toronto just expired, and for some reason I bet they are going to re-up for more. Despite there being no reason to from a football perspective.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2ghv2f56 said:
I was kind of annoyed by this during the game, but mostly just because I find these international venues dumb.

The crowd was ridiculously quiet the whole game, quietest crowd I have ever heard during an NFL game, regardless of the fact it was a blowout.

Then this yahoo runs onto the field.

I don't get why the NFL plays games in Toronto. Many of the people there obviously did not really care about this game, despite the Bills and Seahawks probably having more fans there than most NFL teams.

The NFL's contract to play games in Toronto just expired, and for some reason I bet they are going to re-up for more. Despite there being no reason to from a football perspective.

If Toronto had it's own franchise and regular price seating the place would be full, I only went as it was the Hawks playing. You would not be able to get a ticket if it was a Toronto team. Not many big Buffalo fans in Toronto.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious in a lame way that he has a big hole in the botttom of one of his socks. What, he couldn't even bother to put on some nice socks for his big TV appearance - what does this guy wear on a date?

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I figured he was totally naked beings they wouldn't show it.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
The plan was that Ralph Wilson was going to use how successful they were in Toronto monetarily and fan draw wise that he could force Buffalo into giving him a new stadium. It totally backfired on every level.

If anything, I think he has devalued his franchise, and quite possibly created a big chance for a team to move to Toronto, because Rogers Communications may just jump in and buy the team outright and make them the NFL Argonauts. It wouldn't surprise me at all, and I am sure the NFL hope it happens, because they will want to see a huge bidding war between the group in Toronto and the group in LA and then they get to set their "relocation fee" which will result in tens of millions of dollars for each owner.

I'm afraid Buffalo isn't long for the NFL, and that really sucks. I think Toronto is a world class city and would support a team very well and it would be cool to have them be the first international team (NOT LONDON) since it creates no problems for scheduling and such as they are further south than a few of the US teams, but it will be like what happened to the Sonics. A team with a long and successful history and strong fanbase hit the crapper due to bad decisions and that's that.

Twisted

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":3rs7qk81 said:
What, he couldn't even bother to put on some nice socks for his big TV appearance -

he's Canadian eh, they don't date

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The dude needs some new socks for Christmas.

That, and some common sense.