So the Tanzanian national soccer teams kit looks familiar...

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Maybe there's some secret marketing going on behind the scenes and not just on the C-Link...

Blue shirt? Check.
White numbers? Check.
Random green bit on shoulders? Check.

Taifastaz

JKent82

Reaction score
From a young age Paul Allen was a forward thinking visionary. At age 11 Allen used his influence to pick the flag colors of a new African nation because he knew in the future he would own a yet to be created sports team in Seattle and the key to their success was tied to the future of Tanzania.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":2frfse36 said:
Maybe there's some secret marketing going on behind the scenes and not just on the C-Link...

Blue shirt? Check.
White numbers? Check.
Random green bit on shoulders? Check.

Taifastaz

lol good find...those shorts have to go though.. they should have just sticked with the blue scheme. I wonder what their away kit looks like. I hope the Sounders new kits this upcoming season resound more with the Hawkls and they stay away from that highlighter blue thing they were doing.

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
JKent82":ocg4jc3f said:
From a young age Paul Allen was a forward thinking visionary. At age 11 Allen used his influence to pick the flag colors of a new African nation because he knew in the future he would own a yet to be created sports team in Seattle and the key to their success was tied to the future of Tanzania.

Hilarious!

Seeker

Reaction score
They win out, I am so cheering for this soccer team. is that really the color of the tanzanian flag lol?
someone has to check wilson's bloodline to see if it goes back to tanzania.

Latest posts