Seahawks outside of the NFC West

kidhawk

Reaction score
Nothing groundbreaking here, but I thought our W-L record was interesting when broken down outside of the Home/Away breakdowns we usually see.

I like to look at our record in 3 ways. First, how did we do in our division...the answer there is so far 1-3 with 2 games left. Makes it really hard to win your division when you start off 0-3

Second, I like to look at NFC games outside our division We have 6 of these games each year, and this year, we are 5-1, beating Dallas, Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota & Carolina and only losing to Detroit. This speaks wonders because the teams we beat, 3 of them could be in the playoffs and possible future opponents.

Lastly, I like to look at how we do in the AFC. This year, we played the East and went 3-1. We beat the Patriots, Jets and Bills, only losing a close game to Miami.

So, to sum up, we are 8-2 outside our division. This is a number which I REALLY like to see going into the playoffs. This makes San Francisco the only team to have beaten us going into the playoffs this year. This is why I want this win on Sunday sooooooo badly. I want to go into the playoffs having won our last game against all the playoff teams we played this season.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Always good to go and take wins away from the league as a whole. No one is talking about how we are the worst division ever nowadays.

Man, I am with you. I want this win so freaking bad, I am foaming at the mouth.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
And people keep telling us how good the NFC East is ... and how tough the NFC North is ... and how bad the NFC West is ...

Subzero717

Reaction score
I believe that the NfC west is now the best division in football. You could argue the NfC north.

I'm scared and my tension level is on high alert. I have put in a vacation day for Monday because win or lose it ain't going to be pretty.

Cartire

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1iyj6g8x said:
I believe that the NfC west is now the best division in football. You could argue the NfC north.

I'm scared and my tension level is on high alert. I have put in a vacation day for Monday because win or lose it ain't going to be pretty.

From current power rankings, we are the #1 division. However, its gets kinda skewed because NFC East is technically the 2nd cause of this atrocious 3 way tie going on over there.