Packers O vs. Seahawks O

Bipolar

Reaction score
oh come freaking on... all this time all of you have proudly proclaimed yourself above the stats comparison because they are "meaningless", but the minute the Seahawks pass the Packers offense (without a doubt, due to stellar blow out performances from last two weeks) you jump back onto the stats bandwagon.

I would take Green Bay over Seattle when it comes to passing game any day of the week. but I will certainly take Seattle over Green Bay on the ground -- that goes without saying. let's just leave it at that. the playoffs will tell who is better.

themunn

Reaction score
In the last 7 games (a run of 4 road games and only 3 home games), the Seahawks have averaged 406.7 net offensive yards per game.
Over the season that would be good for 2nd in the NFL

The amazing thing is, we've faced an incredible defensive schedule over the course of the season

Arizona - 11th
Dallas - 14th
Green Bay - 14th
St Louis - 9th
Carolina - 11th
New England - 26th
San Francisco - 2nd
Detroit - 12th
Minnesota - 20th
New York Jets - 8th
Miami - 17th
Chicago - 5th
Arizona (again) - 11th
Buffalo - 22nd

By my count that's 10 games against teams in the top half of the league (with a further 2 to come), and the last 7 games average position is 14th, so we're putting up numbers against good teams (particularly since teams like Buffalo and Arizona have plummeted in the rankings thanks to our beatdowns)

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Bipolar":3ep3x45b said:
oh come freaking on... all this time all of you have proudly proclaimed yourself above the stats comparison because they are "meaningless", but the minute the Seahawks pass the Packers offense (without a doubt, due to stellar blow out performances from last two weeks) you jump back onto the stats bandwagon.

I would take Green Bay over Seattle when it comes to passing game any day of the week. but I will certainly take Seattle over Green Bay on the ground -- that goes without saying. let's just leave it at that. the playoffs will tell who is better.

The stats didn't piss you off when they were in favor of GB though :stirthepot: :p.

OP
OP
MOCHawk

MOCHawk

Reaction score
Bipolar":ihmgu0u0 said:

When did I ever proudly proclaim anything? I think you are thinking of someone else. :141847_bnono:

hawker84

Reaction score
blah blah blah, fu*k green bay - can't decide which fans i hate worse... gb or the whiners.. damn close... probably whiners..