Pete Carroll on PFT Live on TV - NBC Sports 2:00 Pacific

LawHawk

Reaction score
As in 14 minutes from now. DirecTV channel 220.

One guy who can't be accused of ignoring the Seahawks is Mike Florio. He has pushed Seahawks talk all year.

JKent82

Reaction score
Later in the hour? Those assholes. If it takes more than 20 minutes I'm gonna be grumpy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
2:10 PM and watching since it started.......anyone wanna bet the first question and/or the most questions will be about the fake punt?

JKent82

Reaction score
Florio just said "Russell Wilson Rookie of the Year put it in ink."

Also scarier team than Atlanta.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Interestingly one of the three says we are more the team to beat in the NFC than Atlanta and another says Wilson should win ROY. Off to commercial now, no news on Pete or when he'll be on

Basis4day

Reaction score
LawHawk":2zakrob0 said:
As in 14 minutes from now. DirecTV channel 220.

One guy who can't be accused of ignoring the Seahawks is Mike Florio. He has pushed Seahawks talk all year.

Yes, but he also called for us to forfeit the GB game.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Florio won't give up the Green Bay game at all. I guess we're supposed to remember every bad call and talk about how it would change the season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hey Florio, you going to ignore the phantom Kam Chancellor PI call at midfield on 3rd down that would have forced a punt on their TD drive? Yes? Ok, then.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":5kh8yh1e said:
Hey Florio, you going to ignore the phantom Kam Chancellor PI call at midfield on 3rd down that would have forced a punt on their TD drive? Yes? Ok, then.
This. Great post man.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1y0lge1i said:

I am so seriously sick of hearing about this. Everytime I see any fan of any other team and they see I'm a seahawks fan, they are constantly bringing up that game. Nobody cares that there were other bad calls. All they care about is that one play, because "only the final play changed the outcome". It's getting sooooo tiresome. I can understand Packer fans not letting it go until after the season is over, but EVERY other team fan out there? It's ridiculous.

JKent82

Reaction score
Finally. Carroll up after break. They say at least. Though actually this has been a decent show. I've haven't really been too annoyed.

kidhawk

Reaction score
51 minutes after and more seahawks talk going to pete

Edit for a synopsis:

Asked about Wilson: Pete is thrilled at how he worked out

Asked our biggest weakness: Pete said it's third down is our focus

Better offensive or defensive?: Pete said the offense is coming around but we've been steady on defense all year long. The explosive plays of the offense has made the games so exciting.

Wolf Grey: Pete's favorite: Pete likes the Home dark blue's

Suspended CB's: Pete said the decision to take browners suspension had nothing to do with the team, that's the players decision only. Said he's sure they considered that but the team didn't have anything to do with it.

Asked about big leads after New England almost came back: Pete said we could have called off the fake punt. Says he likes to finish with class, but he wants to always get first downs no matter who the opponent in. Mentioned special considerations like trying to get certain plays in for Flynn's first appearance last week.