"I'm blessed to be a Seahawk"

sc85sis

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that too. Sometimes things just work out the way they're supposed to. Thankfully, this was one of those times.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Russell is my favorite athlete of all-time, already. Does anyone know if he has any public appearances coming up? I'm dying to get an autograph and a photo with him. Such an amazing role model and a good person.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
Landed safely at home in Seattle!!! Dang I love this city! #theresnoplacelikehome

kearly

Reaction score
Now he's just planning his post football political career. Shameless! He's got my vote.

sturg78

Reaction score
I hope this guy avoids fan meet and greets, some of you people here seem like your going to try to tackle him and take some of his hair to make creepy Russ love dolls. Luckily he would evade it and somehow score on the Cardinals again.

sam1313

Reaction score
sturg78":1xetdngk said:
I hope this guy avoids fan meet and greets, some of you people here seem like your going to try to tackle him and take some of his hair to make creepy Russ love dolls. Luckily he would evade it and somehow score on the Cardinals again.

That was an awesome post. Well done.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
sturg78":8obavaq8 said:

:mrgreen:

Reaction score
Fox0r":c7sb3tmj said:
Russell is my favorite athlete of all-time, already. Does anyone know if he has any public appearances coming up? I'm dying to get an autograph and a photo with him. Such an amazing role model and a good person.

Meet & Greet would be kinda cool ~ if the wifey comes along too !!

:192215:

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
sturg78":3du6pp4v said:

Holy Crap, epic post

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
I'm sure Russell Wilson will be a Seahawk "for life".

If anything he will play his best years here and enter the Hall-of-fame as a Seattle Seahawk! :)