Executive of the year

amill87

Reaction score
So with all the talk of OROY and DROY, I was thinking about what are the odds of Schneider to win executive of the year?

I can't really think of any GMs out there that really stand out to me. Indy? Redskins? They had it easy by getting the top 2 picks. Schneider got an equal talent to what both teams got at the top of the draft in the 3rd round. I don't wanna say it's a lock that Schneider wins it but it is looking pretty good

Fox0r

Reaction score
At this rate, he should be looked at as executive of the decade. Paul Allen needs to get him under contract and write him a blank check.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Fox0r":2wptb3kj said:
At this rate, he should be looked at as executive of the decade. Paul Allen needs to get him under contract and write him a blank check.

Exactly. He's built a SB Contending team in two years thats also the second youngest in the league.

ITS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

He's our most valuable asset. We need him forever.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I think the fact that Carroll had to talk Schenider off the ledge after Pete refused to take Wilson in the second round says all you need to know.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Watching one of the games yesterday and Elway is in the running for executive of the year for getting Manning on the team.

OP
OP
amill87

amill87

Reaction score
Greenhell":2c9vfkd2 said:
Watching one of the games yesterday and Elway is in the running for executive of the year for getting Manning on the team.

Is that more impressive that getting the rookie sack leader, potential DROY, and potential OROY/franchise QB in the first 3 rounds of the draft?

drdiags

Reaction score
Also, Grigson is getting a lot of love for drafting Luck (tongue in cheek). He is getting love for his draft and other moves. The Pagano/Arians story feeds a feel good story. That will count a lot with the voters. John should be in the conversation but he will have some stiff competition.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Greenhell":u61kvzay said:

That literally made me laugh. Of course it's Elway! :sarcasm_off:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I just wonder where this franchise would be with Schneider at the helm over bum ass Tim Ruskell.

Oh well. Agree with Foxor.. lock this man up ASAP.

Greenhell

Reaction score
amill87":10nv92ow said:
Greenhell":10nv92ow said:

Is that more impressive that getting the rookie sack leader, potential DROY, and potential OROY/franchise QB in the first 3 rounds of the draft?

Not to me but obviously to the NFL and the voting panel.

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
We're talking about Super Bowl in just the 3rd year after a total rebuild. John Snyder is the 8th wonder of the world.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
JS should win rg111 cost the skins three first round picks luck was the the number one pick not a hard choice and look what JS did with picks when everybody was laughing in his face