Tickets for the Niner Game.

sam1313

Reaction score
Anyone got a line on a place to get decently priced tickets for the Niner Game? I know that they are probably the most sought after tickets of the year, but the wife and I will be in Washington (on the coast near Ocean Shores), and I would love to not be able to talk the rest of the time I'm up there because I shouted my lungs out during this game. Ticks on Stub Hub are pretty pricey, but I may do that if there is nothing else available. Anyone know of any cheaper places to get tickets? Thanks!

mikeak

Reaction score
in front of the stadium and if there looks like a decent amount of tickets available I have been known to be willing to wait until the last minute / even after the game starts.....

pehawk

Reaction score
Dude, it's the hottest ticket I've encountered as a Hawks fan. I've been trying for weeks - and I dont even get replies back. Rockhawk tricked me into a rusty trombone for tix even...then nothing but a positive lab result.

I've given up getting tix, but am planning to at least go downtown and see some of you scummy netters, then post up at a bar. We could coordinate a "no ticket having losers" viewing party?

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
there are literally thousands of tickets available. you just have to be willing to pay what theyre "worth".

OP
OP
sam1313

sam1313

Reaction score
Pehawk, I may be in for the no ticket losers party. I would love to meet a bunch of you guys anyway.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm down, for sure. Any ideas for location?

OP
OP
sam1313

sam1313

Reaction score
I'm not from around there, so no, not really. I will probably need to get hotel that night in Seattle since I won't be driving back 2 1/2 hours to the coast after drinking and yelling the Seahawks to victory.

We probably need a new post to see who else would all be in for this.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
If I was by myself... I'd strongly consider getting a room somewhere convenient, and planning on wandering around outside the game looking for a single cheap ticket. There will be some of those floating around, especially if it is cold and raining. If you start out 90 minutes before kickoff, and walk around a lot, and make it clear you are looking for one ticket, you'll probably find someone who had one person bail on them and has one extra. The resellers don't like singles, and you don't want to deal with them anyway... wear all your Seahawks stuff. I bet you'll find a ticket for face or close to it.

If that fails, make a backup plan to meet some .NET folks for beers and watching the game. Temple is a great place to pre funk, not so great to actually watch the game, but good people there...