Pro Bowl voting ends tomorrow

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Oh god......

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap100 ... te-leaders

With less than one week remaining in fan voting for the 2013 Pro Bowl, rookie quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III can be excused if they start packing their flip-flops and board shorts for Hawaii. The top two picks in this year's NFL draft were among the leading vote-getters in the latest results released on Wednesday.

Really? Luck? :34853_doh: Fans voting for Luck should be ashamed of themselves.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I've never voted and dont plan on starting now. In fact, i'd prefer that our guys didnt make it. Getting snub keeps a chip on their shoulder, and doesnt expose them to possible injury. Plus, if there's no Seahawks in it then i wont have to watch that joke of a game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah the Pro Bowl has become such a joke. From the flawed voting to the game itself.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let a computer decide the Pro Bowlers these days. Pure stats.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2n4a1u1a said:
Aros":2n4a1u1a said:
Let a computer decide the Pro Bowlers these days. Pure stats.

Maybe then one of the leading vote getters wouldn't lead the league in INT's coupled with his crappy QB rating.

But its Andrew Luck! he has to make the probowl every year! :sarcasm_off:

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2t07mvl9 said:
BTW when are the pro bowlers announced?

I believe that after our voting closes, they do the player and coaches votes and then announce it soon thereafter. I believe it's announced either the last week of the season or the week before the first week of the playoffs.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1ffux6et said:
Oh god......

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap100 ... te-leaders

With less than one week remaining in fan voting for the 2013 Pro Bowl, rookie quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III can be excused if they start packing their flip-flops and board shorts for Hawaii. The top two picks in this year's NFL draft were among the leading vote-getters in the latest results released on Wednesday.

Really? Luck? :34853_doh: Fans voting for Luck should be ashamed of themselves.

To be fair, the AFC is pretty damn pathetic in the QB department outside of Brady and Peyton Manning this year. Luck might actually be the 3rd best. If he were leading in the NFC, I would be pissed.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl. The game I watched about a minute of and turned off when I saw offensive lineman hugging defensive lineman and going at each other half ass. Do away with it and just give guys 1st team, 2nd, and honorable mention in the conference like they do in college. Break it down by division if you must.

drdiags

Reaction score
They usually announce the Pro-Bowl players to the team the last few weeks, so probably this week or early next week at the latest.

I just hope that fan vote for the HOF never gains traction. I note the NFL Network folks have been touting that for a few seasons.

kidhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3bm5c7wl said:
They usually announce the Pro-Bowl players to the team the last few weeks, so probably this week or early next week at the latest.

I can't remember where I heard it, so take it for what it's worth, but December 26th is sticking in my head for the announcement for some reason. I must have heard it somewhere, but I can't recall where for the life of me.