ESPN on Russell Wilson in a couple mins...

JKent82

Reaction score
Early in one of the segments it was show one touchdown, final score, and then they said "fake punt" and I switched it back to the Sunday night game.

GoHawks

Reaction score
Nice props for RW . . . last topic mentioned - fake punt, commentator "that go alot of people upset"

Hatred never felt so good . . . :D

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
And its over... a few RW runs and the Miller TD, and of course... the fake punt...

Atradees

Reaction score
I liked it. Everybody likes successful fake punts. They are exciting. Good people are upset(?) You mean the soon to be retired Chan Gailey?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
What no mention of RW's QBR? Where's all the love to pimp their advanced quarterback rating? The guy has the highest QBR rating this year and scores 3 rushing TDs in the first half and they are focused on a fake punt call?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Man..... if it was Bellicheck or Jim Harbaugh doing it (apparently John can't get away with it either), the story would be all about how they never let up and set a wicked tempo. But since it's Pete he's justa poor sport and a cheat.

Don't they ever take a step back and think about what ass hats they look like..?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Thing about Belichick, they did give him a hard time...what was it, 2007 when they were just face rolling everybody to the tune of 45+ points a game ?

He does it so often now, the media has come to expect it from the Patriots.

I still think the media are ass hats about it though.