Seattle Injuries from this game.......

kearly

Reaction score
If it's not a high ankle sprain they might be able to tough it out. I played through a lot of sprains, although I didn't play 100% obviously. Of the two, we definitely don't want to lose Branch right before the 49ers game. That would be a huge problem.

canzag

Reaction score
I wonder about Thurrmond and Trufant for next week?Branch is the biggie for sure.He will be needed,San Fran gashed us last time and will try it again for sure.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Thurmond I would expect to see, I doubt Trufant I read his strain was pretty good

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Moffit is the biggie. If he can't go, the 49'ers D-Line is going to destroy Sweezy.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hauschka was probably just really sore from kicking so much.

He didn't practice at all last week because he was so sore from kicking so much in the Arizona game. By the end of the Bills game, he was probably worse.

They will give him another week off, and hopefully he'll be ready to go for Sunday.

Shouldn't be a blowout, so he should heal up fine.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":gvrs48z8 said:
Moffit is the biggie. If he can't go, the 49'ers D-Line is going to destroy Sweezy.

Moffit is injury prone ala Carpenter. I'm just glad Okung is still in there. Its hard to depend on an O-line that is hurt alot.