Are you scared of this Niner's Defense?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • BayAreafbfan wrote:Blowing out the Bills is a weak measuring stick to gauge how great an offence is.

Agreed, but all we have to do is look back to week 5 to see how a large number of Niner fans had annoited themselves the offensive juggernaut.

Pretty typical though, Its only OK if the Niners do it, just like with everything else.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Throwdown wrote:
    49elite wrote:
    bryantology79 wrote:never scared, but more worried about their offense with the added element of kap's legs. would love to see chancellor catch him by surprise and light him up

I know what u mean..I would love to see Goldson catch that little #3 slipping :D

You know... As soon as that happened Kaepernick would have the biggest target on his head from our head hunters right? Y'all don't want that kind of problem, do you?

Lol yea and we're gonna blow bubbles at RW if you guys try to take out Kap
    49elite
    NET Bench Warmer

• We can argue and argue and argue and argue and argue and argue...

But let Sunday do the talking. Go Hawks!
    TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!
    Hawk-A-Loogie
    NET Rookie

• No.
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Not really.

But I am scared, terrified really, of their running game. They destroyed us in San Francisco and that was with Alan Branch, who could miss next weekend.

I still think Seattle wins. If Carroll has any sense he will blitz Kaepernick into brain death, he's not a good QB under pressure but give him time and he might as well be Brett Favre.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• kearly wrote:Not really.

But I am scared, terrified really, of their running game. They destroyed us in San Francisco and that was with Alan Branch, who could miss next weekend.

I still think Seattle wins. If Carroll has any sense he will blitz Kaepernick into brain death, he's not a good QB under pressure but give him time and he might as well be Brett Favre.

My thoughts exactly, Kearly. What i got to think the gameplan for the Hawks is to get up early. This is really the only way to really beat the niners, like the Vikings and Giants showed. Their running game is deadly, but if you are up a few scores that neutralizes it.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Niners D is obviously damn good. However, so is our Offense right now, and we are in OUR HOUSE. Not scared one bit. We are as good as the Niners, time to show it on Sunday.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information